Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Punishment cut for AFC Wimbledon

I would ask that you consult the history of penaties imposed for fielding an inelligible player on the FA website. The highest penalty ever imposed before our punishment was reduced to 3 points, was just 2 points and no fines.

Therefore by the FA standards, 3 points, explusion from 2 cups and fines totalling £12,400 is still way beyond any previous punishment for the same alleged breach of the rules.

well maybe that is the case but it doesn't alter the fact that they committed the same crime as you and suffered the punishment yet you escaped it after threatening the ryman league chairman and the future of all ryman league clubs by your threats of high court/european court action etc...not to mention the considerable confusion that court action would have caused to the play offs....

as for petitions...well yes...I am certain that 2000 of your fans managed to post 10000 ayes through the internet connection....

I am also certain that 2 million did the same thing on the alternative internet petition... shocked grin

do you wear a smoking jacket....?

If someone commits a breach of European law as such cases are, then the victim has a legal right to a lawful remedy.

Under European law, any person who is a citizen of a member state has the lawful right to work anywhere in Europe without the need for international clearance, and that is the alleged breach.

I note with interest that you do not hold the Ryman League even remotely responsible for their failure to process the application correctly.

It doesnt take a genius to work out that you cant transfer to the club you previously played for unless the player was released and resigned. As that did not happen the player should never have been cleared to play.

The simple truth is that no one in the Ryman League want AFCW promoted because of the income they will lose if we go up. Our away crowds are the highest home attendance for the vast majority of clubs, and in one case was 10 times their average home crowd.

Originally Posted By: batterseadon

The simple truth is that no one in the Ryman League want AFCW promoted because of the income they will lose if we go up. Our away crowds are the highest home attendance for the vast majority of clubs, and in one case was 10 times their average home crowd.

most of us have survived without you for a good while and will continue to do so I am sure...but thank you for revealing your true arrogance in that respect... grin

LOL I stewarded for the original Wimbledon at the old Plough Lane, come rain snow hails or sun. I was abused and spat at by away supporters, (who were behind the fences), and still I went to every game. I travelled to virtually every away game in the Premiership and was pissed on at Everton.

Now sadly I can only go if my health permits, but have been to many games. I gave up smoking a year ago so have no need for a smoking jacket.

As for over a million people watching football every weekend, most of those have no idea what goes on in non league football, and those that do only worry about their local leagues, therefore 10,000 signatures including a large number of MPs is a great response.

LOL I stewarded for the original Wimbledon at the old Plough Lane, come rain snow hails or sun. I was abused and spat at by away supporters, (who were behind the fences), and still I went to every game. I travelled to virtually every away game in the Premiership and was pissed on at Everton.

Now sadly I can only go if my health permits, but have been to many games. I gave up smoking a year ago so have no need for a smoking jacket.

As for over a million people watching football every weekend, most of those have no idea what goes on in non league football, and those that do only worry about their local leagues, therefore 10,000 signatures including a large number of MPs is a great response.

apologies I got you mixed up with the zimmerframed bathwomble who has never been to a game in his life........understandable I suppose given your collective penchant for bigotry....

you have few friends in non league as much as you want to believe that you have.....this post of yours just about sums it all up...

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
apologies I got you mixed up with the zimmerframed bathwomble who has never been to a game in his life........understandable I suppose given your collective penchant for bigotry....

you have few friends in non league as much as you want to believe that you have.....

Unsubstantiated allegations again - no surprise there. Where is this bigotry of which you write? Easy to throw around accusations, but harder to back them up - which you patently fail to do.

Still pursuing the playground attendance line too, how revealing. Clearly, when you have no actual argument to defend yourself, you resort to cheap jibes, which don't even have any basis.

Wimbledon have plenty of friends in non league, it's just another club, much as you obviously dearly wish we weren't. Tough pill to swallow I know, but I'm sure you'll be able to choke it down eventually.

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
look you cheated and should of been docked 18 points but because you know a few people in high places you got away with it and the ryman hasn't got a leg to stand on because they don't want to basically bankrupt every other club in the league by standing up for themselves.You are the non league chelsea,hated by all because of your arrogance.In fact i wouldn't be at all surprised if the majority of your fans actually support chelsea but can't get tickets at the bridge!

Well, prize for the silliest post of the thread goes for this one to UM (although the "who do you support?" post from Battersea Don runs it a close second grin)

We didn't cheat. There was no problem with the IC when it was eventually requested so there would be no point in not applying for it in the first place. Why can't people be sensible in these threads?

As for most of our fans being Chelski wannabees - behave! We all hated Chelski before it was fashionable!! Be surprised if you'd find many that didn't dislike them to be honest!

Also, don't think we are as hated as you (in your very biased view) would like to think. Sure there's a few we don't seem to get along with for various reasons but not as many as you would like to think. Can't say I spend much time worrying about it as some people made their mind up a long long time ago....