Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO: Supporters Team Representatvie

Hi, just thought I'd check that the game on Friday morning is still on?? Our organiser, Keith, has been in hospital so nothing has been confirmed.

We've got a team but we need to know if it's definitely on before we book a minibus.

Please get in touch via this forum, our own message board, or email me on colin_rance@hotmail.com

Cheers

Colin

Beavers FC No.4

i wasnt aware of this game but i will try and get the methane for a 10 o clock kick off,so can u let me know if u would be able to play

Thanks Richard.

Keith actually gave me your name as a contact so you must have spoken at some point.

We are very keen to play, not least becaue the supporters coaches to Chelmsford are fully booked and we're not on them!! We've got enough players so we just need the details.

Does it have to be 10am kick off?? 10.30 would be better but not essential, would just give us a bit more time in the early hours.

We'll aim for 10am, but depending on how long it takes us - and if we leave on time - it might be 10.30. We'd like to be at Chelmsford as early as possible as well so to be honest 10 won't be that bad.

When will you know about the pitch, and will you be able to sort out a ref?

On another subject, good luck with Hampton's promotion bid, Colin.

Would rather see you guys win promotion than Chelmo or Billericay.

The opposite from me i'm afraid.

All the best to Hampton because they deserve it but i would rather see Wimbledon go up after all the shi* they went through when they got moved to Milton Keynes and because they are genuinely nice supporters. They just tried their hardest to get out of a sticky situation but doing whatever they could and they did it LEGALLY.

Ricay are a bunch of twa*s and Chelmsford are managed by Kingy and there has been enough said about that man in the past to give you good enough reason why i want them to fail miserably. Wimbledon are my favourites and they have my support.

We have a pitch but only 9 players at the moment so could chris sutton,stever orford and jnr let me know if they can play or anyone else who supports canvey,plus any 1 wanna ref friday morning?

wimbledon nice supporters,do me a favour!,i have been to a few of their games and apart from aldershot and oxford they are probably some of the nastiest fans in non league.Sure there are nice ones but don't get caught up in the NLP bandwagon regarding afc wimbledon.!

hampton to go up and bromley to join them in the play offs