Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-October 17 )

• Photo
    HelenC

• Photo
    chelseaboy

Photo

Ware Game - Monday

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
6 replies to this topic

offline Southbury

Southbury
  • At the Turnstiles
hi all!

Is it a 3.00pm kick off - or 1.00pm ?

offline syrup

syrup
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • Twitter
3pm

offline Man From Mars

Man From Mars
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • Supports: The E's
  • Foes: The Cliquey Clan
  • Fav. Player(s): Anyone who scores against the cliquey Townies
Goodluck today boys ,I wont know the result until I see tomorrows paper as I,m leaving the laptop at home . You owe us supporters this after saturday .

offline TopGun

TopGun
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Enfield , West Ham .
  • Foes: You know who ,Grrrrr
Enfield 1-2 Ware

Elvis Balic was accidentally kicked in the face in the opening moments by Paul Burton ,He was stretchered off with a badly cut eye and replaced by Andrew Giles . Wesley Borghys's freekick was saved by Luke Woods on 5 mins .A neil Hughes cross was met by Paul Oshin but he put it wide . Dean Gilbert missed his kick and Steve Horley had his shot saved by Richard Wray .A shot by Michael Bardle was wide for Ware . Andrew Giles tried his luck from range but was wide on 21 mins . A good try by Neil Hughes flew wide on 24 mins . With 28 mins gone E's went ahead Wesley Borghys's freekick was met by Nick Turner whose header thumped against the crossbar and Paul Oshin was on hand to head home the rebound. Owen Beale's cross found Jamie Hazell but Luke woods was in the right place to grab the ball. A freekick by Ware's Paul Burton was missed by all and the ball went safe. Neil Hughes slipped a ball through to Dean Thomas but he put wide .Wes Borghys put away Jamie Hazell but again the chance was wide. Owen Beale got Neil Hughes away but Luke Woods was off his line to save at his feet. Neil Hughes tee's up Dean Thomas but he lifted his shot a whisker over Woods crossbar. Dean Thomas gets Neil Hughes away but Woods again made the save . H / T

2nd half
Scott Nelson's freekick was well held by Richard Wray , Michael Bardle's shot was well saved by Richard wray on 51 mins . A let off for E's as Andrew Giles heads off the line and Scott Nelson crashed a shot off E's crossbar. Scott Berry puts one over E's bar and Chris Ellerbeck had his shot blocked ,Luke Woods did well to intercept a ball fed through to Paul Oshin (Ware sub Steve Horsey off for John Frendo 59mins & Jason Coughlan on for Danny Gudgeon 66 mins) Neil Hughes cross almost caught out Luke Woods as the ball dropped onto the top of Ware's crossbar , On 69 mins Ware were level as Michael Bardle's freekick was thumped through E's wall with Richard Wray making the save and John Frendo with a powerful drive from the rebound 1-1. A mazy run from Scott Nelson put him in with a chance but Wray denied him. On 72 mins Neil Hughes freekick went a whisker wide .On 76 mins Dean Gilbert was booked for a foul on Chris Ellerbeck and from this freekick Sam Berry hammmered the ball past E's wall for Wray to save but again John Frendo was there to drive it home (Boniek Forbes on for Neil Hughes ) Sam Berry was booked for a foul on Giles Richard Wray makes a save from Scott Nelson , Chris Ellerbeck blasts one over E's bar ,Wes Borghys with a final chance for E's but Woods was equal to it. Kai Ramshaw on for (Chris Ellerbeck for Ware )

Enfield 1 Richard Wray 2 Dean Gilbert 3 Wes Borghys 4 Paul Oshin 5 Nick Turner 6 Oliver Stroud 7 Jamie Hazell 8 Elvis Balic 9 Neil Hughes 10 Dean Thomas 11 Owen Beale subs 12 Boniek Forbes 14 Andrew Giles 15 Sam Judge 16 Darren Spinks 17 Duane Uylett

Ware
1 Luke Woods 2 Danny Gudgeon 3 Michael Bardle 4 Danny Wolf 5 Stuart Hammond 6 Sam Berry 7 Scott Nelson 8 Chris Ellerbeck 9 Steve Horsey 10 Paul Burton 11 Joe Stevens subs 12 Kai Ramshaw 14 Jason Coughlan 15 John Frendo 16 Andy Crawford

offline TopGun

TopGun
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Enfield , West Ham .
  • Foes: You know who ,Grrrrr
Elvis Balic was taken to hospital in Harlow as he was bleeding quite heavily but he is ok .

Thats my last report until the canvey match as I'm off to Majorca for a rest . see you all then.

offline Eagle

Eagle
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Given the inability of the South Midlands League to schedule fixtures on a Bank Holiday I was at a loose end yesterday and popped along to Ware.

It was an enjoyable game from a neutrals perspective and could have gone either way in my opinion, Enfield seeming to have the upper hand through most of the first half but Ware bouncing back in the second.

Two observations
I thought the attendance was very disappointing for a 'local' derby.
The pitch looked to be in a terrible condition.

Good Luck for the rest of the season

offline Son of Sam

Son of Sam
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Thats a good shout eagle .once again we couldnt hold on to a lead and paid the price .whats missing is an experienced seasoned defender to hold things together ,like when we had macca Danny Jones & Al James .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus