Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Play-Off Situation Confirmed

ronin

Urchin I agreed to pay for your admission to Hornchurch but you, very generously, agreed that I should buy you a beer. I was in the bar at Hornchurch which was crowded and you expect me to go up to perfect strangers and say "Are you Urchin Mentalist". I would have been certified if I had done that.

I post using my name, most fans at Town know who I am and they would have certainly pointed me out to you if you had asked. I will give you £6 at Town (as you seem to have reneged on a your better offer) but you have to find me.

Best regards

Originally Posted By: smallsy
ken youve lost me there mate!

steph fair enough mate i dont disagree with you

Liverpool are notorius for whinging when things dont go their way and get the rules changed.

"not good enough to qualify for the chamions leauge, dont worry we will change the rules for you. want to sign a player that has already played for two clubs that year, dont worry we will change the rules for you."

i do have a slight dislike of Liverpool FC

Could be worse. You could be Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal or the Yids!!!

If this post on the Isthmian Fans forum is correct Maldons appeal has been turned down

Maldon Town / play offs - clarified in tonight's bulletin.

Witham Admin, yesterday at 22:45:35

User: Witham Admin - profile

Views: 67

Sent by Ryman League tonight.

MALDON TOWN FC

The Football Association have confirmed this week that in the event of Maldon Town Football Club finishing in a play-off position in Division One North, they will be excluded from the play-offs, and as a result, the highest places team (2nd position) will receive a bye to the Final. Maldon Town had lodged an appeal against this decision, but the FA has said that the Rules do not allow for any such appeal.

from what i heard from someonee at ware yesterday the players at maldon have lost interest as apparantly they were promised a bonus if they went up and obviously this hasn't materialised,also after they play or train they just leave without using the facilities like the bar etc

If that is right then that is good news although I do feel alot of sympathy for the Maldon players.