Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ruddy Hell....

Going back to the subject, Really don't think Ruddy Hell is that funny. I've seen the first two shows and haven't been that impressed.

I always think any comedy is a bit lacking if they have to resort to gay jokes and swearing to get laughs.

The Brokeback Mountain thing was embarrassingly unfunny and the Madonna/Guy Ritchie sketch was cringworthy. As if anybody finds people using the F word funny these days!!!!

Didn't particularly enjoy the Bono/The Edge sketch but maybe I found that a bit irritating as I am a U2 fan.

Some of the stuff was OK but found it all overhyped and dissapointing.

Being a bit of a hypocrite I suppose since I like the Austin Powers' films and many people think they're crude.

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Originally Posted By: Andrew S
Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Let's just say...............One of them taught me a few things in the Wallsend Tunnel! whistle

Which presumably explains the vertical biggrin1 nature of your avatar!!

Only on a good day..........With a following wind........and a good stiff dose of Viagara! blush laugh

AND ABOUT THREE DAYS NOTICE !!

• 1 month later...