Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Playoff situation update

OldTowner

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
In the 80s we failed to get elected and in the 90s we won the Ryman Prem by a mile but Conference clubs led by Altrincham (allegedly) wouldn't allow us in due to financial irregularities.

Don't start me on the "Financial Irregularities" senario cos it would just make make me angry. You don't want to see me angry now do you?

evil2

[quote=Squadron Leader

Don't start me on the "Financial Irregularities" senario cos it would just make make me angry. You don't want to see me angry now do you?

evil2

She is right you know you don't want to see her angry? I've never seen so many run for cover when Squadron Leader goes to war. Battle of Brimmo no contest Squadron Leader will shoot you down in flames no probs! lol

Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader
In the 80s we failed to get elected and in the 90s we won the Ryman Prem by a mile but Conference clubs led by Altrincham (allegedly) wouldn't allow us in due to financial irregularities.

evil2

I cannot believe that such a pleasent, mild mannered person such as your lovely self could ever get angry. bisou

Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader

evil2

I cannot believe that such a pleasent, mild mannered person such as your lovely self could ever get angry. bisou

Moi!!!!

giggle

Below is the play off games taken from Ryman League website only one relating to our division, we now play AFC Sudbury. Maldon Town must have been thrown out putting Harlow Town through to Play off final.

Monday, 30th April 2007

Premier Division - Play-off Semi-Final

Chelmsford City vs. Billericay Town

Tuesday, 1st May 2007

Premier Division - Play-off Semi-Final

Bromley vs. AFC Wimbledon

Division One North - Play-off Semi-Final

Enfield Town vs. AFC Sudbury

Division One South - Play-off Semi-Final

Dover Athletic vs. Hastings United

Tooting & Mitcham United vs. Fleet Town