Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Good Luck

Chopper

All the best to the Town in the playoffs, it does not matter who you play i think you will go up.

JC and the team have done a professional job this season, so fair play to them (i know me and jc had diff views on things but still, thats what football is all about nothing personal.

I think next season when you go up Town will do well in the prem. The football will be of better standard,better pitches which will suit Town.

good luck fellas.

Let's hope you are right Chops. JJ is a good keeper - so much better than the one we had for all those years! Now you know I'm teasing! I still think your greatest match was against AFC Sudbury in the Cup that time brilliant display.

You going to come down to the last game of the season and sign autographs for the JETS, you know that you are always welcome to pop by and watch?