Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 15-December 17 )

• Photo
    bronzed_aussie

• Photo
    canvey_92

• Photo
    NowhereMan

• Photo
    SteveC

Photo

Canvey 2-0 Potters Bar

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
4 replies to this topic

offline Ribbit

Ribbit
  • Reserves Coach
Good result today, with the boys playing very well, especially towards the end of the game. We should've had more than two (Danny Curran should've had two in as many weeks), but it's looking good for a win at Enfield next week.
Very pleased with the attendance today, it's just a shame the extra didn't make an appearance more frequently this season.

Other results have gone our way today with both Sudbury and Maldon losing. We've got to beat Enfield (the prediciotn feature reckons we'll do it 2-1) and hope Maldon/Sudbury lose. Our best chance is Maldon dropping points as, obviously, Sudbury still have a game in hand. Just imagine where we'd be if we'd beaten Sudbury...

I was very, very glad to see Ruggy pick up play of the year. I voted for him and he's fully deserving of it.

offline cantos

cantos
  • Long Service Award
Well done Canvey,it should be very exciting next saturday.

offline Ribbit

Ribbit
  • Reserves Coach
Yeah, I don't even know if I can make it up there yet. I've got to be there though.

offline thomarocky

thomarocky
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Excellent all round performance today, very pleasing, oh if only Ryan could have done that a few more times this season, the guy showed today what a player he can be. Up The Gulls !!

offline YELLOW

YELLOW
  • First XI Coach
  • Supports: Canvey Island, West Ham
  • Foes: Billericay, Concord, Southend, Spurs, Chelsea
  • Fav. Player(s): Mo Diame, Paolo Di Canio, Carlton Cole, Kevin Nolan, Jay Curran, Kevin Dobinson, Lionel Messi
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, drinking.
Ryan's goal was amazing, reminiscent of John Barnes' against Brazil!!!

Very good performance today. Looked strong in defence with Dobbo outstanding (his goal line clearance proved to be crucial) and Jon Stuart having another strong game.

Ryan and Richard Halle were good in midfield again and Chris Bourne had a superb game on the left wing.

Could still make the play offs. Unbelievable!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus