Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Trophy Final 2007 - Kidderminster v Stevenage

As per the official site, I am looking into the possibility of organising a trip to the FA Trophy Final at Wembley on Saturday 12th May. I have contacted the FA and we can have a block of 50 or so tickets priced at £25 each. If we could fill a coach to the match that would keep the coach costs down to £10, so you'd be looking at £35 for travel and tickets.

The match itself will be the first cup final at the new Wembley, and after going up to Wembley Arena last week it's quite a sight to behold. Prices will be very high for England matches and larger cup finals, so this would be the perfect chance to see the stadium and have a great day out.

Anybody interesed can contact myself on gleneckett@canveyislandfc.com or 07747778266.

If we get the numbers then I can book the tickets and coach and collect the money asap. I would need to know how many are interested by this time next week really in order to get everything booked.

I'm definitely up for that, Glen.

Surely cheaper and nicer would be...book a fleet of taxis to Benfleet station, group save tickets to Wembley Stadium station (not Wembley Park)?

If it is true about ticket sales, getting there and home by road is going to be a total nightmare.

For Vase and Trophy, we will be meeting in Hamilton Hall at Liverpool Street station. 11am on the Saturday (2.15pm kick off) and midday on the Sunday for 3pm kick off.

Tube around to Baker Street, five minute walk to Marylebone and 8 mins to Wembley Stadium. Direct route from platform to ground now. Perfick....

Originally Posted By: Mini-Goose93
is that £35 for the whole trip then

It'll be £35 for the whole trip, that's match ticket (£25) and coach travel (£10). However, it will only be £20 for U16's as the match tickets are only £10 for them

Coach likely to leave at 11am-11.30am, returning after the presentation of the trophy.

Originally Posted By: ronin
I very much doubt you could get there cheaper on the train, by the time you made your way to Benfleet station the train ticket would have to be less than £8.00.

That will teach me not to read the thread properly. Still would prefer the train opposed to coach, whatever the cost...

Tonight is the last chance to book a place. So far we have 64 names. I have booked a 49 seater and 24 seater (73 altogether), so we have 9 left. Please spread the word and try and get all seats sold.

I will be down the club on Thursday for anyone who would like to pay then.