Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Trophy Final 2007 - Kidderminster v Stevenage

Originally Posted By: The Great Eckscape
Tonight is the last chance to book a place. So far we have 64 names. I have booked a 49 seater and 24 seater (73 altogether), so we have 9 left. Please spread the word and try and get all seats sold.

I will be down the club on Thursday for anyone who would like to pay then.

You have done well to get that many... Don't forget it's a 2.15 kick off.. smile

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad everyone enjoyed it. It was great to have 80 of us there, and it was good experience for me in organising a trip of that size.

More to come over the summer and into the new season hopefully!

Got a few pics that I'll put on here when I get a chance.

it was saying on the news that their was a problem with the roof and aload of people had to be moved because it started leaking and started pooring down the stairs.

it was a great day out and a fantastic stadium.

BBC Said:

Wembley Stadium is investigating after fans got wet under a leaky roof at the new £800m venue.

About 50 Supporters at Saturday's FA Trophy final had to be moved to different seats at the north London stadium because they were getting wet.

A Wembley spokesman said the leak would not affect this Saturday's Manchester United versus Chelsea FA Cup final.

Last week Wembley said it had to replace about 10,000 red seats as they had faded to pink in the sunshine.

Tim Fuell, one of those who had to be moved during the game between Kidderminster and Stevenage, told BBC London: "It just got heavier and heavier.

"It started torrenting down the back of the stand and down the stairwell.

Originally Posted By: Canvey_Fan_2007
it wasnt that bad that it ruined my day! just pointing out how good Park Lane's is...... laugh

3 flights of escalators and some steps to get to our level and then nose bleeds from high altitude; but still we had a great view!

wembley1.jpg

Great photo, you must of been just behind us group of Town fans, met a few of your boys in the food queue, great day out.