Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Play-off Semi Final v....

Would rather play Canvey than Sudbury. No insult intended to Canvey but they are a younger side who have done well this season but I do feel that we have a better chance against them than a side that has been evolving and enjoying considerable success in recent years.

I would prefer Canvey Island too. I only hope Maldon get edged out so that Harlow miss out on their bye into the final.

What is the situation with the venue for the final? As I understand it, the highest placed side gets home advantage. Supposing the lowest qualifying team beat Harlow in their semi and assuming that ETFC go through to the final would that mean Enfield Town, as a higher placed team on the final day of the season would be the hosts for the final?

After Saturday we only have to win twice in order to get to the Ryman Premier.

I think we are good enough to do that whatever the opposition. (apart from Hornchurch)

Harlow - 2 Victories 1-0

AFC Sudbury - 2 Draws 1-1 including a last gasp equaliser by Sudbury at their place and a fair result in September.

LS. Agree 100%

Walth For still have a chance of a play-off place and I think they may well cause Arlow a few problems.

Town need to re-group after last weeks poor performance ( yer yer 10 men and all that )and hit a few goals - 6 would do.

However, Flackwell wont be easy either - I believe there is still a chance they could stay up, so they will not "just turn up" for a run out !

Only if you forget about the second goal off part of Nyman late in the game before xmas!!!!!

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
In our two previous meeting with Flackwell we only won 1-0.
I didnt think too much of Flackwell Heath on saturday Mr Happy , But they have put a few results together so you might have a nervy 90 mins.

Originally Posted By: OldTowner
LS. Agree 100%
Walth For still have a chance of a play-off place and I think they may well cause Arlow a few problems.

Town need to re-group after last weeks poor performance ( yer yer 10 men and all that )and hit a few goals - 6 would do.

However, Flackwell wont be easy either - I believe there is still a chance they could stay up, so they will not "just turn up" for a run out !

Flackwell Heath are 7 points behind Witham with one game to go.

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
So Steph, will we be seeing you behind the goal giving your vocal support in the play offs!!!???

So, if my family and I were behind the goal who is going to barrack the lino when he gets the offside wrong?