Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Semi-Final Posters

As it's not possible to confirm the semi-final opposition for Town on Tuesday night, I've come up with a match poster to include all three possibilities. If anyone would like a copy, please send me a PM with your email address and I'll send it over.

It's important to get as many posters up to publicise it as possible with less than a week to go. I realise that there is still a mathmatical posibility that Enfield Town could get 2nd place if we stick five by FH and if Harlow lose but that's not really very likely!

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
Or if we beat flackwell by 5 goals,Harlow would only have to lose by a single goal for us to finish second.And don't forget they are playing W.Forest who will be fighting for a play-off place themselves.

Agreed. I don't think we are capable to scoring 5 goals against Flackwell Heath. I tell you what I'll put a Lady Godiva behind the bar on presentation night for the players drinks for every goal the team scores on Saturday and if we get second place I'll double it to a Pavarotti per goal! PS Own goals don't count. Correction: Flackwell Own goals do!

I hope the attitude of the players and/or management is not one of "give up it doesn't matter any more". Yes, it's a long shot but these things happen. Harlow just MIGHT lose by two or three goals: we should be going out to win by as large a margin as possible. Just in case. As far as I recall that is what teams in white shirts wearing the Enfield beast do.

Originally Posted By: Steph
But we could win by 3-0 and Harlow lose by a similar score.
Neither is impossible just improbable.

The posters are already up in 30+ venues around Enfield Town with more going up in EN3 tonight. I realise that there is an unlikely possibility that I might have to spend the whole of Sunday morning rushing round with Final Posters to replace the semi-final posters if Town end up in 2nd place and receive a bye courtesy of Maldon!

If anyone want a copy copy send me a PM and I’ll email a copy over.

I hope it's Tuesday as I have another game I want to go to Wednesday!!!