Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Top Goalscorer Ryman Div 1 North

This is what it looked like b4 todays games. I know Simon Parker scored today, so that puts him on 23, but if Ricci Grace scored today then it should be him.

Ricci Crace Enfield Town 23

Simon Parker Hornchurch 22

Harry Elmes Waltham Abbey 21

Kris Lee AFC Hornchurch 21

Sammy Winston Harlow Town 15

Garry Cross AFC Hornchurch 14

Dean Williams Wingate & Finchley 14

Stephen Bugg Bury Town 14

Marc Salmon Harlow Town 13

Originally Posted By: abbeynut
Anyone from ETFC care to verify? Either my eyes are bad...easy...your web site shows 23? Unless you count abandoned as well? Interesting anyway...well done to all goalscorers.

No idea - I have seen the same as you!

Ricci is like an impressario. Nowhere near the goal and then gracefully slotting the ball home!

Ricci's ability to create himself goalscoring chances is excellent.Every game he seems to get himself plenty of clear shots at goal from inside the box.IF he had been more clinical this season,i'm sure he could (maybe should) have added a lot goals to his tally.In fact i'm sure he's had at least 15 one-on-ones with the keeper this season that he hasn't converted.Take saturdays game, he missed an absolute sitter in the first half.

Saying that,I'm sure plenty of clubs will have their eye on him.Lets make sure we keep him.The best way of doing so is to gain promotion.