Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday

London Hawk

There will be some Harlow fans at Brimsdown on Tuesday night to see who we will face in the final as we are there already. Looking forward to meeting up with the Sudbury fans who gave us great hospitality last week. Not to bothered who wins as long as you boyh kick lumps out of each other, the game goes to Extra Time and Penalty's, we will be waiting to face the winners on Saturday.

THE HAWKS ARE GOING UP

yes 3-0 in 10minutes, and u scored in the last 10minutes, u probably wasnt there so u wouldnt have realised how one sided the match was, and here we go again the buy your way to the league, if we had that much money im sure we would have a higher standard of players !! and i have been supporting the urchins for 4 years now, ive been there the good and the bad times, unlike urself ...

As I said on your Forum, I have been watching Harlow for 30 years followed them in FA cup games against Southend, Leicester and Watford, also games against Charlton and Peterboro over the years, and I was at the cup game, and yes it was one sided in the first half but you never realy had a kick in the second half.

Look forward to seeing you at the Brimmerbau Mr Hawk, your new ground is certainly worth holding the final at, just hope we are there to play you and another 995 yard screamer from Stevie V into the top corner will do nicely too.............in the final minute to win 1-0!! biglaugh

oi hawky,we actually have some fans mate,not like the pitttance you bought over to the bridge earlier in the season for a top of the table clash and even more sad is the pittance you had at harlow when we visited,we must off outnumbered you on your own ground,good luck enfield town