Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hot News (PBT)

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
After 9.35 tonight, 10.05 if there is extra time and approx 10.25 if there is a penalty shoot out, Potters Bar Town will not be able to post anymore on here under his current
'Potters Bar Town' title.

clip Rods, sorry to disappoint but my connection with Potters Bar Town does not end after tonight's match. For example, I am representing the club on Friday evening at the Amateur Football Alliance's Centenary Celebration Dinner (cue a question to 3praise about whether Haringey Borough will be having one of those) and there are several other loose ends that need to be tidied up before my duties are officially over.

Have you also noticed (thought you would have by now) that the more fuss you make about trying to stop me posting on here, the more people come back and criticise you about it? Many of these people I've only met once or twice, if at all. What does that tell you about your status on here?

I can see this new club FoRM (Friends of Ruislip Manor) is annoying our potential future moderator, as it's honourary members are ENTITLED under the Geneva Internet Forum Mandate (2007) to post entries.

I will try to limit membership to appease our illustrious future leader.

Please join me in welcoming the following new honourary members to the fastest growing club on this forum.

Neutral Fan (or whatever name he chooses to use today).

Horace

HTFCew

AWK

Eagle

The Saint

Lato

Spidermanor

3praise

HTFCONE

Sugar

MIKO

Maldini66

Tubbsy8

Oracle

Gavin

Ian

Browndog

Brache Sparta Groundsman

Sorry Rhodes your application has not yet been cleared.

Originally Posted By: Potters Bar Town FC
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
After 9.35 tonight, 10.05 if there is extra time and approx 10.25 if there is a penalty shoot out, Potters Bar Town will not be able to post anymore on here under his current
'Potters Bar Town' title.

clip Rods, sorry to disappoint but my connection with Potters Bar Town does not end after tonight's match. For example, I am representing the club on Friday evening at the Amateur Football Alliance's Centenary Celebration Dinner (cue a question to 3praise about whether Haringey Borough will be having one of those) and there are several other loose ends that need to be tidied up before my duties are officially over.

Have you also noticed (thought you would have by now) that the more fuss you make about trying to stop me posting on here, the more people come back and criticise you about it? Many of these people I've only met once or twice, if at all. What does that tell you about your status on here?

Don't think I've had the pleasure PBT
Although you may have seen me play back in the day

Originally Posted By: Trueblueandgold

Trouble PBT is that we didn't wind GG up enough for him to miss his penalty attempt! bigcry

Well, you certainly had a good go at it! grin

Do I gather that your visits next season to Esland is to do with your IFC connection?

Not really. I don't have an IFC "connection" as such these days but I still have an affinity with a lot of the clubs and grounds there.

I've finally decided that I would like to join but would like to be known under my nome de plume of TBag.

Thank you.

P.S. If you are accepting honorary pets too I would like to nominate Bruce the dog and my two cats Daisy and Smudge of which one is a girl and the other a boy if it matters. BTW Bruce is a boy and so was I the last time I showered.

P.P.S Where exactly is Ruislip Manor and do I need a visa to get through the border post there?

Originally Posted By: Potters Bar Town FC
P.P.S Where exactly is Ruislip Manor?

10 lines below Romford on the list of clubs applying to enter FA Competitions next season!

Oooooh. That WAS sharp PBT! grin

BTW what link are you working on?

Sorry Tubbsy8, I have corrected it.

Good news Monty is our first feline member.

I told Rhodes yesterday this could be big, this is all exceeding my expectations.

Shame there appears to be a small delay in Rhodes's application.

I have a mountain bike called Bob that would like to join...

I've finally decided that I would like to join but would like to be known under my nome de plume of TBag.

Thank you.

P.S. If you are accepting honorary pets too I would like to nominate Bruce the dog and my two cats Daisy and Smudge of which one is a girl and the other a boy if it matters. BTW Bruce is a boy and so was I the last time I showered.

P.P.S Where exactly is Ruislip Manor and do I need a visa to get through the border post there?

Congratulations and welcome Tbag, Bruce, Daisy and Smudge.
That's 27 members already.

Wot no match officials I hear you say
Welcome
Hair, Flagman & Krooner (sorry about the delay but you guys know what the paperwork is like).
30 and rising.

Originally Posted By: County Hall Rangers
I have a mountain bike called Bob that would like to join...

Sorry CHR the Geneva Mandate excluded mountain bikes, despite protests from several countries and mountain bikes.

I know you and your mountain bike will be disapointed but rules are rules and I wouldn't want to have to report Bob to Ian or Rhodes

Originally Posted By: Manorborn100
Sorry Tubbsy8, I have corrected it.

Good news Monty is our first feline member.
I told Rhodes yesterday this could be big, this is all exceeding my expectations.

Shame there appears to be a small delay in Rhodes's application.

Don't worry. Rhodes is a collosus and I am sure that he can handle the pressure of standing and waiting! grin

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
My two cats Lily & Tomboy would like to apply please. Lily emjoys playing football, whereas Tomboy, despite her name, is merely an armchair enthusiast.

Good news HTFCew - they're both in (32 now) despite Rhodes insisting "physically supporting a club" armchair enthusiasts are more than welcome.

I beleive we are just waiting for references from the Ministry for Rhodes application to be completed - I really don't know what the problem is!

Originally Posted By: Manorborn100
Originally Posted By: HTFCew
My two cats Lily & Tomboy would like to apply please. Lily emjoys playing football, whereas Tomboy, despite her name, is merely an armchair enthusiast.

Good news HTFCew - they're both in (32 now) despite Rhodes insisting "physically supporting a club" armchair enthusiasts are more than welcome.

I beleive we are just waiting for references from the Ministry for Rhodes application to be completed - I really don't know what the problem is!

Someone there obviously harbours some resentment towards him!

BTW. When do we get to see an updated list of members or will you have to do this in the wee small hours when the applications have abated a little!

Originally Posted By: Eagle
Many thanks Maronborn100, I feel honoured being a member.

Now realising that cats can join, can my two (Neo and Trinity) also please enrol?

You're most welcome as indeed are your cats (34 now I think!).