Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Eurovision Song Contest

andyetfc

Forget it and get down to St Peter's and St Paul's hall on Saturday evening for our end of season 'do'. I am sure that there are a few tickets still left so contact Arkey.

7.30pm start for the awards to be given out starting at 8.00pm.

Licensed bar and food as usual.

See the ETFC homepage for details.

Originally Posted By: Duke of York
I bought my ticket and I voted but I can't make the presentation evening unfortunately. Good luck to ***** *****. I'm sure you've won the PotY award!

Have a great evening - I'm sure it will be a great night just like last years event at the Wheatsheaf.

That's not a good enough exuse Yorkie. You will be docked points accordingly.

Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader
Originally Posted By: Duke of York
I bought my ticket and I voted but I can't make the presentation evening unfortunately. Good luck to ***** *****. I'm sure you've won the PotY award!

Have a great evening - I'm sure it will be a great night just like last years event at the Wheatsheaf.

That's not a good enough exuse Yorkie. You will be docked points accordingly.

And then he will go to Gordon Brown and demand the points back through a judicial review!

We got home, put the kids to bed and were killing ourselves laughing at the voting. If Belarus were giving their scores out, you just knew that they would award most points to former Soviet countries etc etc etc. And then Ireland gave us maximum points!!!!!!