Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Players get their own back on the ETFC choir!

Originally Posted By: Gazza
Couldnt agree more, the we hate Barnet chant is about 20 years out of date & why they still sing about Lazarou is a mystery too.
Need to take a lesson from the Sudbury fans, very original I thought.

After the Sudbury game that was my thinking too. Many of our songs are all about who we hate. Sudbury's were all positive and uplifting. I will be scanning e-bay for a bass drum over the next month or so! Watch this space!!!

We got a local pub to sponsor ours....now in for a re-skin...all paid for....louder drumstick on the way too (run out of tennis balls to put on the end of the old stick !!)

It is always great to learn from other teams....we used to be fairly negative when singing....but now would rather support the team than slag off the opposition.....the exception being Bury...who we slag off for 90 mins !!! But it is something we took on board from seeing other supporters. In fact, one of our newer fans starting singing anti Harlow songs in the final....and got a right smack round the head. Will anticipate the meeting with the "new look ETFC choir" with relish !!

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
You can stick your baton where the sun don't shine...AND TWIST!!!

Now in the spirit of the thread you have to come up with a new suggestion for lino's too after an offside.

Perhaps "Can you save you semaphor for at home lino you are disrupting the game."

Originally Posted By: The Invisible Man
Errrrrrr, are you saying that money was offered to the club, but the offer was declined or ignored???

I'm not an expert but that strikes me as poor business practice! Or, in common parlance, bloody stupid!

Let's be honest there is money and there is money!

The thought of you (with the Enfield Town FC tattoo) and your drinking mates topless, belching and producing methane in the Board Room as part of the deal was obviously too much for other more gentile Board Room attenders! How could they explain these quaint customs to the visiting Board Room guests dressed in tie and blazers. Then there is making sure that all the home and away Board Room attenders innoculations are up to date! It is a long time since you had a real job - Do you have a suit and tie these days?

I'm sure Les could tailor a discount package for the 2007/08 season that avoids the use of the Board Room perhaps includes a tour of the Changing Rooms, perhaps a pint in the bar. You know the sort of thing! lol.

Well that is the first 2 matches of the new season sponsored - Happy and Southport Towner anybody else.