Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Where were ya?

Very poor turnout from regular ETFC fans as well, I thought - as distinct from helpers, players, committee members and so on. Didn't spoil a cracking night though!

I thought the turn out was quite good, the bar was busy,(actually it was busier than the pub on some Saturdays!) there we hardly any spare seats around the tables, and there was so much noise you couldn't hear the speeches (blessing) and I don't have a clue who won what as we couldn't here anything above the noise.

Also, was there a raffle? we never got offered any tickets!

It is the same people who turn up to support/or not, events that are put on, and do not be fooled into thinking it would be any better in our own, or some one else's bar.

anyway most people seemed to have a good time and it was 100 times better than last year.

It must have been a great night. FTR, I thought last years event was pretty good too. I would like have liked to have been there last night but had a prior engagement. I met a couple of Towners this afternoon and they both said it was a great turnout.

Hopefully next year Town will need a bigger venue to celebrate the end of season and winning the league title!

Originally Posted By: Southport - TOWNER

anyway most people seemed to have a good time and it was 100 times better than last year.

Got to agree with Father Jack & Southport Towner if you missed it you missed a cracking evening.

You missed the speeches Southport? Didn't miss much just a bit of moaning about those of us who chat on the web!

There was also a serious (I mean business next season) JC with no jokes.

I can't remember all the awards to the players so I'll let auntie list them all.

Les was chuffed after the players gave him a silver tray.

And if you missed the lovely Fiona you missed a pretty lady in her party wear.

Raffle was for booze so you didn't miss anything Southport you had more than enough in the kitchen already.