Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ryman 1 North 2007/8

ronin

Our division has now been confirmed on the Offical Ryman website

DIVISION ONE NORTH

AFC Sudbury

Arlesey Town

Aveley

Berkhamstead Town

Brentwood Town

Bury Town

Canvey Island

Edgware Town

Enfield

Enfield Town

Great Wakering Rovers

Maldon Town

Northwood

Potters Bar Town

Redbridge

Tilbury

Waltham Abbey

Waltham Forest

Ware

Wingate & Finchley

Witham Town

Wivenhoe

Originally Posted By: Gazza
What happened to Barton & Dunstable?

Good question, Barton were included on another`s first confirmed list and then it was changed.

another is of the opinion that a club will either fold or be demoted before the start of the season and Ilford will be reprieved with Berkhamsted going back to the Southern League, don`t know if this is a guess or he has inside info.

Glad we don't have to go to Dunstable. Heard dodgy things about that place!!!

Hope we don't get Northwood on a Tuesday night. That place is next to a graveyard!!!

Wasn't that great when we went there in December for the Essex Senior Cup.

Well i was speaking to someone when we played brentwood and he said they had built a brand new stand they had laid all the foundations, then discovered it was in the wrong place, so there is just a concrete slab left and they are having to re-build the stand!!!In a different place!

I had a look on the Brentwood website for some up-to-date pictures of their ground but all i could find was this

"Well done to all the people involved in the recent work. An enormous amount has been done, including upgrading the covered area outside the clubhouse so that we can now seat 150 people there. There is a also a new covered standing area behind the goal at the car park end, a new committee room, toilets and dugouts "

I think it`s fair to say that we had one of the worst grounds in the Conference but it did not stop us having a decent team, maybe the same could be said of Brentwood in the Ryman.