Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ryman 1 North 2007/8

ronin

I shook my fist at a couple in celebration as they were coming down the road and had them shout at me thinking i was a Wednesday fan!

I was fu*king over the moon mate. I think i would have preferred Wigan to have gone down after all the moaning they've done and trouble they have stirred up but i'll take Sheffield United because they are an awful bunch and so are their fans. Wednesday fans are the nice ones up here. Warnock and his retarded Blades fans can suck on it!

But you're right to say that i shouldn't have worn my West Ham colours. I would have been murdered and marched into town where i would have been burnt at a stake or something like that!

Northwood is on the Met line, whilst you can get to Edgware on the Northern line.

A few London teams in our league now. Reminds me of the days when we used to go the likes of Hendon, Harrow, Hampton etc.

• 4 weeks later...

Agree. The attendances would be great but it's another strong side to contend with.

Yes the divisions have been announced but they are not set in stone yet, the Conference AGM this weekend will probably stir it up a little more.

The merger of Hayes & Yeading has to be agreed and there`s a few clubs (Boston,Crawley,Halifax) who may be demoted from the Conference National IF this happens places will have to be found for them at lower levels.

Originally Posted By: ronin
The rumour about Dartford moving across to Ryman North seems to have died, the latest club put in the frame is Mosley FC who finished 15th in the Ryman South last season.

Why Mosley? I havn`t a clue confused

They're based in Surrey so are south of the Thames.