Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tilbury

ronin

Yay!!!!!!

I hated Tilbury. It was the only game I got my dad to this season and we bloody lost on a terrible pitch, in terrible weather, in a terrible town, to a terrible team. I was glad to get out of there and even more glad when I saw the car still had wheels. Needless to say, I can't wait to go there next year.

Have to admit it's a godawful place. I never used to like going to Grays but I've got used to the place a bit more now but Tilbury is awful. A wretched place to go to.

Originally Posted By: Ribbit
I hated Tilbury. It was the only game I got my dad to this season and we bloody lost on a terrible pitch, in terrible weather, in a terrible town, to a terrible team. I was glad to get out of there and even more glad when I saw the car still had wheels. Needless to say, I can't wait to go there next year.

applause2 Could not agree more, for me it was on par with going to Ilford, I do hope they dont slip back into this league I was glad to see the back of them.

Heard the barmaids in the Cauiliflower pub near to Ilford's ground are something special though.

Originally Posted By: Gazza

applause2 Could not agree more, for me it was on par with going to Ilford, I do hope they dont slip back into this league I was glad to see the back of them.

Yeah, I don't know what the new teams in our league are like, but I bet none have got a worse ground than Ilford. What a hole. Was easy for me to get to though, which is always a plus.

i wouldn't say ilford was that bad,plenty of room,i have seen a lot worse in the ESL and flackwell heath was hardly paradise.Think we have to remember that some of these sides are struggling and can only afford to get their ground upto the bare minimum that is required for grading

Always remember Warren running round the track at Ilford and raising about £25 for his effort. There was only about a dozen of us there - it was some mid week cup game.

Oh and Curtis got lost wink Had the following day off with a wicked hangover!!!

The second visit was good too. Went to the dogs before hand and cant even remember the game!!!

I lurve Ilford!!!! wink