Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well Done ETFC Under 18's

Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader
Congratulations to ETFC Under 18's who beat Leyton FC 1 nil this afternoon ast Southend Manor.

They are now CHAMPIONS!!!!

Well done to all concerned. The trophy is a sight to see apparently.

cheerleader beer2 applause2

Who said 'you never win anything with kids'? Well, they were clearly wrong in an U-18 competition!

I understand that Mike wants someone to polish the trophy (and somewhere to stick [sorry, display] it)!!

Very well done to all concerned.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Rhymenreason
Are you the Press man for EFC? Who cares!

I only drew attention to this story and the news that Steve Whittington is about to increase his push to get Enfield FC back into the borough through link ups with local businesses because I thought these stories may be of interest to supporters of Town who may have missed these snippets of news. That is the purpose of a forum after all.

It is important that ETFC as a club keeps up to date with what happens behind the scenes at other clubs and especially those clubs whose progress on and off the field may have an impact on the club we all support.