Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Local player movement

jl

John Keeling signs for Chelmsford.

John is a good player and should be a real asset to the clarets next season.

Although I'm a little surprised that he elected to drop two levels.

Anyway, it shows they mean business next season and they look like being favorites for the title. Wimbledon might disagree though, but any slip ups from the big two and Billericay will be snapping at their heels(I hope).

Originally Posted By: The Town Crier

John Keeling signs for Chelmsford.

John is a good player and should be a real asset to the clarets next season.
Although I'm a little surprised that he elected to drop two levels.
Anyway, it shows they mean business next season and they look like being favorites for the title. Wimbledon might disagree though, but any slip ups from the big two and Billericay will be snapping at their heels(I hope).

Blimey TC, you've stirred up a right hornets nest on the CCFC Soapbox (admittedly, doesn't take much does it!)
It would appear that, as yet, we haven't SIGNED Mr Keeling, so unless you know something we don't, would it not be best to remain silent on the subject until something positive is known. Apologies if the signing is FACT - in which case, it's just a shame that the news couldn't have appeared on the CCFC site first.

Sorry BC, it wasn't meant to be a stirrer. aha..aha...aha

I do apologize though for being a bit lose with my words.

I do not know for a FACT that Jon Keeling has put ink to blue form. But, I do know that we inquired last week, and was told that he was joining the clarets.

It was, I thought, just a bit of general info that could be added to this lose thread about summer movements. Nowt else.

Well today it has been confirmed to me that Keeling must be considered a striker by Chelmo as they have offered him a grand a week, and he is considering the offer. My source is pretty reliable as he had all the details about Boylan before it was even mooted that he was going tp MP