Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Local player movement

jl

I know Rick, Peter was trying to deflect away from the ludicrous and yes, arrogant, claims that a minority were making.

I was just politely pointing out that during the lean times of CCFC other clubs were not as harsh on them, and it wasn't such a long time ago they WERE one of the clubs they (a minority only) now look down their noses at.

How times change eh.

well Rick, a largesse, pronounced Large-gess is a very rare and expensive small south American rodent, its not not to be confused with the Smallesse which is a big town town just out side the capital Ess located in ae little know area of Eastern Europe known as Haringesse.

The largesse feeds mainly on truffles and foie gras. and sleeps for 9 months of the year. During the Months of January's February and March the largess is active, and it is thought, by many, that the largesses can predict the out come of certain sporting events

My largesse has an uncanny ability to predict the outcome of football games and has an incredible 92.3% success rate, which as Peter pointed out, should not be taken for granted, for without these uncanny predictions, and my generated winnings during this short period we would be languishing in the essex senior league apparently.

True or Bluff..but before you plump Rick, there should be another two definitions of the word large gess

grin

Originally Posted By: Localfan
I have put an opinion on there talking about income streams, Keith, but it is a subject people want to talk about!

if that is so LF then perhaps the subject of the conversation vis self sustainability should be your 12 grand a week wage bill and how it would be paid if the 'brass' decided to leave...

us plebs that will be left down here after you and the wombles cascade into conf sth oblivion are surely more likely to survive than you guys.....

conf sarf income = graveyard... ghost

Originally Posted By: The Town Crier

True or Bluff..but before you plump Rick, there should be another two definitions of the word large gess

grin

Well, here's a large ess, and a few others, and it's being taken for granted by the passers by! Not sure what's going on in the forground? Possibly truffle hunting?

iamsterdam.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Claret Ferret
Any chance Mr Cross will be pulling on a ricay shirt in the near future?

Gary Cross has apparantly signed for Braintree.

• 3 weeks later...