Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Happy 50th Birthday Mr Club Secretary

Thanks for the surprise party, I was completely caught out by it until I saw a certain member of my family loitering around the premises and then I thought something wierd was going on but I dived in and took it like a man!!

Special thanks to Gilli (fellow outer quad member) for putting the whole thing together and also thanks to all of the people involved in inviting friends that I hadn't seen for years.

Thanks to Les for giving me the signed shirt and thanks to Meghan for soaking all of my cards in lager (although 'twas not her fault really so I forgive her!!).

However, due to the unscheduled drenching some of my pressies became detached from their cards so I do not know who gave me the following; The Real Kama Sutra book (a very good read), the 'Mind The Gap' t-shirt (very droll!) and the tube train fridge magnet (ditto). Can someone own up please.

As for my real birthday (today) Mrs Club Sec is treating me to a trip to the flicks to see Pirates of the Caribean III and a bag of chips to share afterwards (cheapskate!).

Finally, a big thank you to all of you who chipped in to my collection and to those who signed my card.

Even more finally, very special thanks to my wife for being my wife (and for looking over my shoulder while I type this message!).

Happy birthday Peter. Nice to see that you have joined the fine 50s club.

You mentioned that you were going to the served chips and cheap skate this evening. Can you let me know where this cheap fish and chip shop is?

Regards

Andy and Gill.

Happy Birthday sir!!!

Originally Posted By: peter coath
.............from their cards so I do not know who gave me the following; The Real Kama Sutra book (a very good read), the 'Mind The Gap' t-shirt (very droll!) and the tube train fridge magnet (ditto). Can someone own up please.

Happy Birthday PC

I have to own up to , err all 3! had lots of fun in Covent Garden finding them for you !!
giveup