Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

tragic events in portugal...

Yes and Kate and Gerry paid the ultimate price, why are they being punished twice, that has been my point all along.

Forget all the good parent stuff on this and every other discussion outlet, the strong opinions reference these parents are based on media coverage of the situation and anyone who considers the media are a fact based watch or read is new to earth.

We should have doubts as to the parent responsibilities involved in this event but only have opinions and not to state those opinions as facts.

Ps please do not tell me there are people out there who never experienced the holiday camp children patrols whilst Mum and Dad were out (on site) eating and drinking convinced their children were fine being listened for outside the door of their chalet by (often) teenage redcoats at one hour intervals?

I think we all acccept as a fact that the McCanns left three children under five alone and unsupervised, because the McCanns admitted it. This does not seem to be in dispute or a fabrication of 'the media'. There do seem to be 'grey' areas surrounding exactly how far the tapas bar was from the apartment, whether there was a direct line of sight, and how often the children were 'checked on'.

Yes, there are people who have never experienced the holiday camp baby patrol thing. Me, for one.

It also looks like the British press have fecked up big-time yet again, after a High-Court ruling over their reporting of the alleged involvment by Murat (?).

Looks like he could eventually be in line for around

How the [****!!****] we can still be debating this is beyond me, Pabird I for one have read the postings you have put on this forum over the years, but still as a good parent how can you leave your chirden under five on their own is beyound me, and I know that Rhodes is at most times trying to stir things up all the time, but THEY STILL LEFT THEIR CHILDREN ALONE............

its easy to be good parents on forums but who can really say that they are good parents in real life.....I could pass comment about parenthood regarding other parents actions but its not my place to do so......I was never the best father in the world to my three thats for sure as I was never there in their early years but I tried hard enough and did my best for them in other ways...I certainly never left them alone and my lot were crawling around holiday restaurants at 2 years of age and less....

the mcanns are not nice people from what I can see...self centred and egotistical....many rumours surround them which may or may not be true but the fact remains that they have lost a daughter who would still be with them had she been allowed to roam the floor of the tapas bar....

Originally Posted By: pabird
Forget all the good parent stuff on this and every other discussion outlet, the strong opinions reference these parents are based on media coverage of the situation and anyone who considers the media are a fact based watch or read is new to earth.
We should have doubts as to the parent responsibilities involved in this event but only have opinions and not to state those opinions as facts.
Ps please do not tell me there are people out there who never experienced the holiday camp children patrols whilst Mum and Dad were out (on site) eating and drinking convinced their children were fine being listened for outside the door of their chalet by (often) teenage redcoats at one hour intervals?

Yep - me for one and I'm sure that there are plenty of others out there too!

Originally Posted By: Big J R
It also looks like the British press have fecked up big-time yet again, after a High-Court ruling over their reporting of the alleged involvment by Murat (?).

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Big J R

The above was part of my earlier comment, I too have (strong) opinions reference the part casual parenting might have had but insist again that the media and the local police using international media so dirtied the water that stating opinion as fact based on media coverage is simply not on

The holiday camp children watch patrols was a service run by every GB holiday camp for many years and many thousands of honest caring parents used the service, ourselves only when the boys were of an age and maturity to be trusted.

So what is different now? For a start the rampant pedophile activities which trust me was not even a topic of conversation two decades ago.

Originally Posted By: AncientBlue

You say you've always maintained from day one he was responsible, on what evidence are you putting him up for it. He wasn't put up for it by the journalist until day 2 or 3.

AncientBlue - Come on, none of us were born yesterday, anybody would suspect Murat of abducting Maddie just by looking at him, firstly for the way he operated following the disappearance and also his background leaves a lot to be desired and he has 'dodgy' stamped across his forehead. His Mother also behaved peculiarly as if to cover something up so what more do you want.

I still don't know why the two freaks haven't been done for child neglect which after all is what has caused the problem in the first place (that is if they themselves do not know anything about Maddies disappearance).

I'm not judging Murat but clearly he is a suspicious character which is plain to see, he also has a 'dickie' eye and that is usually a tell tale sign.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I'm not judging Murat but clearly he is a suspicious character which is plain to see, he also has a 'dickie' eye and that is usually a tell tale sign.

What planet are you from?

crazy2