Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

tragic events in portugal...

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: AncientBlue

You say you've always maintained from day one he was responsible, on what evidence are you putting him up for it. He wasn't put up for it by the journalist until day 2 or 3.

AncientBlue - Come on, none of us were born yesterday, anybody would suspect Murat of abducting Maddie just by looking at him, firstly for the way he operated following the disappearance and also his background leaves a lot to be desired and he has 'dodgy' stamped across his forehead. His Mother also behaved peculiarly as if to cover something up so what more do you want.

EVIDENCE!

I don't suppose your ancestors came from Hartlepool did they Rhodesy?

Who needs evidence . . . This would go a long way to explaining your desire to convict people on their looks rather than for any good reason . . . like evidence.

During the time of the Napoleonic Wars. A French ship was wrecked just of the coast of the headland of Old Hartlepool.

The only survivor to be washed ashore was a small monkey dressed in a French sailors uniform. The wretched creature had apparently been used for entertainment by the crew of the unfortunate ship.

The people of Hartlepool at the time were largely simple fishing folk and had (probably) never seen a monkey and so they assumed it was a French spy, they promptly took it away for questioning. Unfortunately (for itself) the monkey could neither speak nor understand English and could only gibber agitatedly, which only served to further persuade the locals to the identity of the prisoner as they took this gibbering to be French! Finally the monkey was put on trial, found guilty of spying and of course sentenced to death by hanging. The monkey was finally hung on the fish sands.

monkey.jpg

Originally Posted By: nellie
Obviously not the same one as the rest of us Daffy smile

Nellie - Why do you say that, anyway don't you mean Mrs Keeps who is posting as Daffy!

Obviously not the same one as the rest of us Daffy smile

Nellie - Why do you say that, anyway don't you mean Mrs Keeps who is posting as Daffy!

Granted.........Mrs Keeps has 'balls' - but its not the same thing!

Happy fishing Rhodes

doh

I say it Rhodes because it is my opinion.

Yes but why though, what have I done to upset you

That's a strange reply but yes I will be there.

I'm not judging Murat but clearly he is a suspicious character which is plain to see, he also has a 'dickie' eye and that is usually a tell tale sign.

and you have a hump on your back...so you must be a campanologist
and you walk around aimlessly in a scruffy suit carrying bags full of paper...
so you must be a homeless campanologist

There you go being personal again, you always resort to those tactics which shows the sort of person you are, everyone has noticed it which is why your name is mud on here.

Not at all, I'm thick skinned and can take anything that is thrown at me however Keeper No.1 fights dirty which is why he is disliked by 95% of Forum members, I have numerous PM's of support from people stating that his behaviour is intollerable. Also why would somebody supposedly on 100k a year waste their time posting on a Forum and dishing out insults to easy targets such as my children, he certainly doesn't appear to be that interested in football.

Not at all, I'm thick skinned and can take anything that is thrown at me however Keeper No.1 fights dirty which is why he is disliked by 95% of Forum members, I have numerous PM's of support from people stating that his behaviour is intollerable. Also why would somebody supposedly on 100k a year waste their time posting on a Forum and dishing out insults to easy targets such as my children, he certainly doesn't appear to be that interested in football.

To answer as a bystander

1. 'thick skinned' - don't give him any more ammunition!

2. I don't know about fighting dirty - when I watched him fight twenty odd years ago (ABA's) he certainly was not a 'dirty fighter' - watch him though he is a 'southpaw'

3. 95% - interesting! and your 'banter' has how many supporters?

4. You told everyone that he was on 100k per annum - didn't read anywhere that he did - in fact from what I've read you keep on about them and what they supposedly have - as I've told you before you are posting total crap mate - they fed you the lines - you believed it, swallowed it and spouted it!

5. You brought kids into it - Blatant Lying about their lad - which was proven

6. Since when have you proven to have any knowledgeable understanding of anyone - from what I've read you randomly attack using nothing to substantiate your claims other than half truths, misquotes and at times blatant lies

But enough of all this

Give it up mate and put this thread back on topic

For whats it's worth I agree with the majority on here, the McCanns are guilty of neglect - I am sure that they will experience punishment enough for the rest of their lives

I'm still convinced that you are Mrs Keeps posting as Daffy, it's strange that a cosy little clique has developed of late comprising of 'you', Mrs Keeps, Keeper No.1, Baby Keepz and Nellie and it has done the Forum no favours at all particularly as this is a football forum and you post on everything but. If Keeper No.1 wasn't on 100k a year and Mrs Keeps (you) weren't on 60k then why say so, it's a pointless lie and he also told me that you both had top of the range his and hers motors, was that a lie too.

I do agree with you for once that we should get back to the topic of this thread particularly as Robert Murat got away with murder yesterday at the High Court, I'm surprised there wasn't a lynch mob waiting outside for him and to walk away with a six figure sum in compensation for hurt feelings says everything about the World we sadly live in today.

I'm still convinced that you are Mrs Keeps posting as Daffy, it's strange that a cosy little clique has developed of late comprising of 'you', Mrs Keeps, Keeper No.1, Baby Keepz and Nellie and it has done the Forum no favours at all particularly as this is a football forum and you post on everything but. If Keeper No.1 wasn't on 100k a year and Mrs Keeps (you) weren't on 60k then why say so, it's a pointless lie and he also told me that you both had top of the range his and hers motors, was that a lie too.
I do agree with you for once that we should get back to the topic of this thread particularly as Robert Murat got away with murder yesterday at the High Court, I'm surprised there wasn't a lynch mob waiting outside for him and to walk away with a six figure sum in compensation for hurt feelings says everything about the World we sadly live in today.

This is the pub Rhodes, I object to your constant accusations, I am not Daffy, the other two Keeps or Nellie - but Daffy is correct you were prime 'bait'

I also agree with Daffy, who, for the record is a really nice guy, back on track now:

Don't you think your statement regarding Mr Murat is rather libelous, haven't you learnt your lesson re these sort of sweeping statements?

Originally Posted By: Staines Rebel
Rhodes - you forgot me as I am also surposed to be Mrs keeps!

You really have lost the plot Rhodes - what drugs are you taking as you are mega paranoid.

Are you sure that Mrs keeps is not Robert Murat as he does look strange according to you?

You got me - was it the dodgy eye?

biglaugh