Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

tragic events in portugal...

Urchin Mentalist - Do you find Kate McCann attractive, I ask because somewhat of a sick newspaper article said so recently and described her as 'sexy'

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
spanish women are lovely,don't know why the old pork and cheese bitches are so rough!!!

Nelly Furtado is quite fit though duck

wld3.jpg

I suppose so if you are into Latina type women !

• 1 month later...
Originally Posted By: Halifax Lass
Their behaviour has always been questionable

Halifax Lass - Out of interest what did you think of the McCann's being given an unreserved public apology by the press, in particular the Daily Express and Daily Star, and a six figure damages payout paid into the Find Maddie fund.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Halifax Lass
Their behaviour has always been questionable

Halifax Lass - Out of interest what did you think of the McCann's being given an unreserved public apology by the press, in particular the Daily Express and Daily Star, and a six figure damages payout paid into the Find Maddie fund.

halifax lass may be busy but I'll give my opinion.....

the star and the express are the same publishers so its one paper not two...500k was cheap at half the price in damage limitation and will be paid for by all of the national newspapers...they will have their day don't worry about that...

these two parents left their kids and went out and got pi55ed....that is more than enough evidence to suggest that they were guilty of the childs neglect and therefore of her disappearance....

don't be naive rhodsey......or do you leave your kids as well...?

I Still think they are guilty of more than just leaving their kids alone.This whole case doesn't make sense,and as for shannon matthews and her parents/uncles etc etc.Why do i get the feeling that they have masterminded this whole thing to get money like the mccanns have got???

I Still think they are guilty of more than just leaving their kids alone.This whole case doesn't make sense,and as for shannon matthews and her parents/uncles etc etc.Why do i get the feeling that they have masterminded this whole thing to get money like the mccanns have got???

probably a good shout there UM....hadn't thought of that...

council estate scum!!

These people will do anything for a bit of money.

Shannon emerged from the house smiling like nothing had happened were the reports from the press,staying with a relative,she was probably stopped from watching tv and thought she was on holiday at a favourite uncle and getting off going to school.

Either that or she was in on it.

My post was aimed at Halifax Lass who has made some hugely libellous posts in this thread about the McCann's and should be ashamed of herself. I hope she bought the Daily Express and Daily Star today.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
My post was aimed at Halifax Lass who has made some hugely libellous posts in this thread about the McCann's and should be ashamed of herself. I hope she bought the Daily Express and Daily Star today.

Cliff,
this is an amazing post....I am stunned.

Are you really digging someone out, for making outrageous statements duck bigshock

We all know you are the Al Fayed of this board, in terms of out of this world comments and statements....Halifax lass is like the softly spoken Holly Willoughby, next to your Paul Burrell like history of comments.

borg

Gregg Dyke - I find that a strange post particularly for you as you are not normally controversial and your reference to Holly Willoughby is interesting, I'm her biggest fan and she is certainly not softly spoken. You know full well that Halifax Lass's comments were well out of order and she even annoyed Bitch which takes some doing.

Controversial Scale...

Not very..........Holly Willoughby

Quite.............Greg Dyke, Shakin Stevens

Controversial.....Rhodes, Halifax Lass

the next step.....Al Fayed, Heather Mills, Paul Burrell

You are close to the top of the controversial scale CR duck

Greg Dyke - I find that a little unfair, I wouldn't even call Heather Mills controversial, she has obviously had a difficult and traumatic upbringing in the back streets of Newcastle but was determined to make something of herself at all costs no matter who she trampled on along the way. Losing her leg strangely made her all the more determined rather than just throwing in the towel, which in a way you have to admire, she saw an opportunity with a vulnerable Paul McCartney and grabbed it with both hands, nothing more nothing less.

He missed that one, it wood've brought the house down had he thought of it

Urchin Mentalist - You can't be serious

council estate scum!!
These people will do anything for a bit of money.
Shannon emerged from the house smiling like nothing had happened were the reports from the press,staying with a relative,she was probably stopped from watching tv and thought she was on holiday at a favourite uncle and getting off going to school.
Either that or she was in on it.

Perhaps we should await the medical reports !