Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 18-June 18 )

• Photo
    michaelv4

• Photo
    Konelius

• Photo
    Del Boy

Photo

TOP FIVE IN THE LEAGUE

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
11 replies to this topic

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Having looked at the league table today, couldn't we change the name of the Ryman league to the Essex and Ryman League. Or how about the Ryman and Essex League.<BR>Or, the Essex and Ryman Friends League.<BR>(hee, hee).<P>(Gotta stop having late nights with that very special friend "Mr. Spliff" after a game).

offline Barrie Fries

Barrie Fries
  • Trainee
Have we moved to Essex then? images/icons/smile.gif" border="0

offline Hendonboy

Hendonboy
  • Reserves
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>couldn't we change the name of the Ryman league to the Essex and Ryman League. Or how about the Ryman and Essex League.<BR>Or, the Essex and Ryman Friends League.<BR><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>How about we change the name of this board to the "Essex or thereabouts forum" since about 95% of posts come from Essex? images/icons/wink.gif" border="0<P>------------------------------------<BR><A HREF="http://www.hendonfc.net" TARGET=_blank>Greensnet - The official site from Hendon FC</A>

offline SteveP

SteveP
  • Reserves Coach
I don't know Hendonboy, after a couple of sessions on here, I find myself becoming more Essex.<P>Since reading the forum I have bought a Ford Capri and stone clad my home.<P>The site was started by Essex boys and I think slowly but surely the rest will join in. I mean we do already see a fair bit from Gravesend and Shots. I do try and keep the Bucks end up of things, but without Aylesbury or Marlow, it's just not the same.

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
i trust the capri was a 2.8i with pepper pot wheels or at the very least a 3 litre s

offline SteveP

SteveP
  • Reserves Coach
I was considering welding the doors shut, so you can only get in it 'Dukes of Hazard' style...<P>Do you know a place where I can get a musical horn to the tune 'Do you really like it'?<P>Steve 'I own a Micra really' P

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
i'd drive a citreon 2cv if i could get daisy duke into it!

offline Barrie Fries

Barrie Fries
  • Trainee
BTW which county does the bottom club come from??? images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
heybridge is in holland

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
And Heybridge can stay in Holland (but when visiting bring us a little something to help the evenings with my lady along. Something Jamacian or Morrocan. We're not fussy).

offline The Great Eckscape

The Great Eckscape
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • rank
  • Supports: Canvey Island, Tottenham Hotspur
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Cricket, Boxing, Speedway
Officially, Heybridge aren't classed as a team, they are classed as a disaster. 7-0 to the Yellows and we should have had more!

offline Hendonboy

Hendonboy
  • Reserves
Agreed. Heybridge must be in Holland - it's well known that we don't win against Essex sides, but we somehow managed to beat them on Tuesday.<P>----------------------------------------<BR><A HREF="http://www.hendonfc.net" TARGET=_blank>Greensnet - The official site from Hendon FC</A>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus