Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Good news weekend

andyetfc

Originally Posted By: andyetfc
Chelsmford City at Home in a friendly and the excellent news that Les Gold has managed to work his miracles again and secure shirt sponsorship from Direcr Boot and Embroidery. Well done to Les and thanks to Mark Cooper.

Yes Well done that man, where would we be without you?

happy

Any news on the away kit sponor yet? I think Steph hinted that he wouldn't be sponsoring it next season and that an alternative sponsor (offering more money) was on the horizon? is that true.

Plus a new sponor would obviously mean a new away kit.Could it be the end of the black and red stipes? smile

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
Any news on the away kit sponor yet? I think Steph hinted that he wouldn't be sponsoring it next season and that an alternative sponsor (offering more money) was on the horizon? is that true.

Plus a new sponor would obviously mean a new away kit.Could it be the end of the black and red stipes? smile

Yep, we are apparently going for red and black stripes instead!devil

alk

Anyway i thought Dave H had ruled out Yellow or Dark Blue on the basis of merchadise sales ratio.

I hope we don't go back to yellow away shirts. Dark blue is no longer allowed in leagues where the referees still wear black shirts. IMO, Town should go for light blue away shirts.

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
You lot sound like a bunch of girlies discussing the best colour of shirts. Next we'll have LS commenting on JJ's legs or the Duke saying what a lovely chest Rudi has!!!

Oi you, that's my job!!!!!

giggle

You really should have read the home programmes last season, when we asked people to tell us their preferences for a NEW away kit for season 2007-08.....

1st. Sky Blue
2nd. Purple
3rd. Red & Black I think.

All we've got to do now is find something suitable. Like the idea of White Shorts & Socks to go with it BTW.

How about finding the best three Sky Blue tops and then we could vote on our No1 choice?

Lets have a open forum vote this time,rather than a 'chat in the Shop' vote.

Seriously though,glad that this time the vote was actually anounced in the programme.

A combined shop/forum vote next time around would be a further step in the right direction.

For what its worth, Sky Blue was my third choice behind Yellow and dark Blue,so pretty pleased that sanity has prevailed.OK,Sky blue is not quite a unique colour,but at least its nowhere near as common as red/black.Purple would have been OK as well (maybe next time?)

PS...I would prefur white socks for the away kit,but they may clash more than sky blue socks would.

Quote:
Needs to be a more "solid" colour ie without white.

How about Pale / Sky Blue with a dark blue half or quarters and Sky Blue shorts / socks.

We looked like Yeading/Sawbo this year.Lets not look like Wycombe Wanderers next season.

I suppose we'll have to settle for then Man City/Lazio look.

Ps..Accept your point about the Argie kit clashing.