Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Good news weekend

andyetfc

Ac Milan's strip has white shorts and socks.As Towns previous away kit was black shorts/socks. I fail to see how they are comparable.

This is the sort of thing we SHOULD have gone for.Dark enough to be unique,not to dark to clash with the ref,and totally opposite in colour to our home kit.

http://www.directsoccer.co.uk/acatalog/Navy-Royal-Stiker-Snr.html

May I refer you to Arky'sa previous quote about the vote in the club shop. It is in hand. Let's concern ourselves with supporting the team and going for next season's chapionship rather than the colour of the bl**y kit!

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
Ok.Lets just let the inner-circle make yet another unilateral choice on matters that concern the club.

The 'shop' will no doubt chose their own colours and design anyway.The phrase p*ssing in the wind springs to mind.I'll say no more on the subject.

Cor - i come on here just to catch up and what do i find another rant about if i cant have my own way...
THought a democratic vote had been takem with announcements in the programme etc....

Wondered when JC would realise i was back on the forum and re start his sniping campaign again. duel

Not ranting Jim.Just having an open discussion.Although i know from past experience that that sort of thing can get your back up. whistle

As a fellow fan Jim, Did YOU know of the vote.Did people like invis? Did I?

All i was saying, was that only those who read the specific programme in which the vote was announced (and then probably those who are matey enough with Mr Hicks)would have voted.I was mearly asking why the vote wasn't announced on the forum or offical website?

Anyway I was informed by Dave on this forum a few months ago that my 2 personal favourite choices of colour would be vetoed because he didn't believe the shop would sell enough Mugs/Scarfs..etc in those colours.So i suppose it wouldn't of mattered much to me where the vote was advertised this time around.

PS..I'm not criticising Dave,who does a fantactic and vital Job in shop.I'm was mearly discussing the freeness and openess of the actual voting proceedure.

*plus* I didn't once metion the dreaded words the inner-cirle . bolt

So Lets move on.The fans who did vote went for light blue,and Dave will chose the make and design of the kit.End of!Lets concentrate on the more important subject of bringing home the league title next season.

Wondered when JC would realise i was back on the forum and re start his sniping campaign again. duel

Not ranting Jim.Just having an open discussion.Although i know from past experience that that sort of thing can get your back up. whistle

All i was saying, was that only those who read the specific programme in which the vote was announced (and then probably those who are matey enough with Mr Hicks)would have voted.I was mearly asking why the vote wasn't announced on the forum or offical website?

Anyway I was informed by Dave on this forum a few months ago that my 2 personal favourite choices of colour would be vetoed because he didn't believe the shop would sell enough Mugs/Scarfs..etc in those colours.So i suppose it wouldn't of mattered much to me where the vote was advertised this time around.

PS..I'm not criticising Dave,who does a fantactic and vital Job in shop.I'm was mearly discussing the freeness and openess of the actual voting proceedure.

So Lets move on.The fans who did vote went for light blue,and Dave will chose the make and design of the kit.End of!Lets concentrate on the more important subject of bringing home the league title next season.

Actually it was in the last 8-10 programmes & was updated every game.
Also if I gone by what my friends wanted the kit would have been a copy of the West Indies one day shirt plus lime green shorts & socks, or all pink.
Finally, I don't really care who makes the kit provided the quality is excellent, can't really do a lot with the design of a sky blue kit can you, apart from the collar area, ie round, vee or with a vent?.

Ok Dave.Thanks for clarifying.

As i moved out of the area at the start of the year,i didn't get to that many of the last 10 or so games,so i didn't see the vote,but glad it was more regulary advertised than i first thought.

I wondered why I hadn't seen you at many games recently! grin

Actually I have been on the forum quite a bit and have noticed you back but up to now have actually agrred with a lot of what you have said and where I havent have thought your points were well reasoned and thought out.

And Yes I did know about the vote as I pay to have a programme posted to me for every home game and it was difficult to miss....
I also think it is churlish and childish to talk about those who are matey enough with mr Hicks.....

And as for the inner circle your post prior to the one I have quoted actually DOES mention the inner circle....

Hi Jim.

I was simply making the point that those who are friends with the shop crew,were the one's most likely to vote.Whereas if voting had also included the Forum or the Offical Website,the vote would have been a lot bigger and much more represenative of the fanbase as a whole.If you feel it was churlish and childish to point that out,then that is your prerogative.

(Sorry if people feel i'm labouring the point,but i'm just replying to contiuned discussion on the subject.As far as i'm concerned i was more than happy to leave it with Dave's clarification of the matter,and i'm sure he's taken on board the topics raised in the thread.Surely thats what a good fan forum is all about?)

Hi Jim.
I was simply making the point that those who are friends with the shop crew,were the one's most likely to vote.Whereas if voting had also included the Forum or the Offical Website,the vote would have been a lot bigger and much more represenative of the fanbase as a whole.If you feel it was churlish and childish to point that out,then that is your prerogative.

(Sorry if people feel i'm labouring the point,but i'm just replying to contiuned discussion on the subject.As far as i'm concerned i was more than happy to leave it with Dave's clarification of the matter,and i'm sure he's taken on board the topics raised in the thread.Surely thats what a good fan forum is all about?)

Indeed I have, next time we'll include the Forum & web-site , though obviously will have to come up with a way to make sure it's not hi-jacked by other clubs fans!
(I'm thinking of what nearly happend at Man City re naming one stand the Bell End!!!!).