Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Blackpool 2 Yeovil 0

Originally Posted By: andyetfc
Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
Great result. Glad those carrot crunching violent sumbags didn't win!

I take it that you are not too keen on Yeovil Mr Happy?

When you see a coupld of hundred thugs running acroos the pitch at you, then our players getting hit, a pal of mine getting punched in the face and me having to push my partner out through the turnstiles quickly you'll understand my views on that club. The fans werre thugs and the club was a disgrace as there were no police because they hadn't been paying their police bills!

When you see a coupld of hundred thugs running acroos the pitch at you, then our players getting hit, a pal of mine getting punched in the face and me having to push my partner out through the turnstiles quickly you'll understand my views on that club. The fans werre thugs and the club was a disgrace as there were no police because they hadn't been paying their police bills!

Happy Days! You where lucky we got locked in the ground. Pretty glad though at least we did'nt get bricks thrown at us!!!!

blondgirl

Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader

Happy Days! You where lucky we got locked in the ground. Pretty glad though at least we did'nt get bricks thrown at us!!!!

blondgirl

Did you manage to get out? grin

There were police at Yeovil that day, but they were as bad as the bumpkin supporters and if anything made matters worse.

You may well be right though Happy, I am not sure, but I believe they (the police) were not inside the ground from the start but only entered at the end, when the bumpkins seemed anxious to run across the pitch to shake our hands and wish us well for the following season (or something).

blondgirl

Yeah, but we had to dig an escape tunnel first!!!!!

evil2

blondgirl

evil2

Why didn't you fly?! blk_md_wht

blondgirl

evil2

Talking of digging..... smile

blondgirl

evil2

Why didn't you fly?! blk_md_wht

Coz 'Red Bull' had'nt been inveted then doh

Besides that was the first Away Day for the Mustard Bus.

hairout

I remember that day Mr Happy, Bad Egg nearly s**t himself it was very scary .The tannoy announcer took great delight in shouting out Hayes win at carshalton too. Who remembers fruitbat getting his car trashed the season before ? BTW that was some second goal blackpool scored wasnt it. bounce excited bow

The evening of the 2-2 draw in front of 8008 fans, I was having my appendix out in chase farm, while my bosses at the time were telling everyone that I was in trouble because they knew id bunked off to go to the game!!