Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ryman North Transfers

ronin

AFC Sudbury have signed 3 players, Simon Head has re-signed after playing for Mildenhall Town, Stuart Boardley joins from Leiston and Erdem Artun joins from Heybridge Swifts.

Two important players for Brentwood Town last season (midfield man Nicky Cowley & striker Michael Beggs) have left to join Concord Rangers.

Concord have also re-signed Danny Heale.

Changing the subject slightly Lee Protheroe and Jon Keeling have become the latest former Canvey players to join Kingy at Chelmsford.

The smell of wads of cash was too much to resist. Shame, he's so much better than the Ryman Premier.

Originally Posted By: YELLOW
The smell of wads of cash was too much to resist. Shame, he's so much better than the Ryman Premier.

Shame about Keeling. i agree he should be playing at Conference level.
Wonder how many starts he will get at Chelmo? King didnt make use of Keeling nearly enough at Canvey.
Money, Money, Money...... dj3

Keeling was always going to end up at Chelmsford, silly money offer to play Ryman Local football was probably to good..

In my view Lee Prothroe isn't a good signing, Ryman football is very quick and physical i don't think that suits his game.