Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Emily thrown out of Big Brother for racism.

I hate the word n*gg*r, I can't even bring myself to type it.

However, probably for the wrong reason, or maybe the right reason depending on your point of view.

When I was 12 my dad gave me the hiding of my life (with the belt) because he overheard me calling my best mate (who was black) that very word. Followed by a lecture on discrimination (As an Irishman, he suffered similarly when he first arrived in Britain looking for work).

The point is, me and my mate were just "button pushing", I called him that and he called me a "Thick Irish Mick".

Neither of us were actually being racist and would never have dreamt of "discriminating" against each other. We wouldn't have known how!

We practically lived in each others houses. I learned to love jerk chicken, black eyed peas (Not the band) and creole & soul food. He in turn learned to enjoy boiled bacon and cabbage... Multi-culturism at it's best.

As I say, we were just "button pushing". When he died in a car crash a year later, I cried for months. 35 years later and I still miss him.

I never used that word again!!!

Originally Posted By: cantos
There are a lot of double standards in this country.

Why is Guy Fawkes night allowed as it is historically a anti catholic occasion.So much so that in some areas to this day,they still burn a effigy of the Pope.

he he...it still makes me chuckle when I think about old henry changing the religion of a whole country just so he could divorce his wife...now thats REAl power...and of course that religion now spreads halfway across the world....

double standards will always exist..its genetical and breeds on... asien < racist graemlin.. grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: cantos
Correction Unc,

She said Nigger

how is that racist...if I recall there is a book with that term in the title...

load of PC uptight bollox....the world has gone mad...

Quite agree Unc.

A shop in Wiltshire was recently prosecuted for advertising and selling Golliwog dolls to kids !

I don't honestly think it's the word that's used that becomes offensive - It's the context and how it's used.

Guy Gibson, (of Dambusters fame), had a black labrador he called nigger. I believe that DVD versions of the film have had references to the dogs name removed.

Now that really IS PC Bollox at its most stupid !

Originally Posted By: Hookey
I hate the word n*gg*r, I can't even bring myself to type it.

However, probably for the wrong reason, or maybe the right reason depending on your point of view.

When I was 12 my dad gave me the hiding of my life (with the belt) because he overheard me calling my best mate (who was black) that very word. Followed by a lecture on discrimination (As an Irishman, he suffered similarly when he first arrived in Britain looking for work).

The point is, me and my mate were just "button pushing", I called him that and he called me a "Thick Irish Mick".

Neither of us were actually being racist and would never have dreamt of "discriminating" against each other. We wouldn't have known how!

We practically lived in each others houses. I learned to love jerk chicken, black eyed peas (Not the band) and creole & soul food. He in turn learned to enjoy boiled bacon and cabbage... Multi-culturism at it's best.

As I say, we were just "button pushing". When he died in a car crash a year later, I cried for months. 35 years later and I still miss him.

I never used that word again!!!

fully understand hookster but that's subjective and one persons opinion...sliding doors comes into play....had your dad not overheard you and had your friend not sadly died you'd probably both still be at it with the banter...

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Hookey that is a sad story frown

Moving on.... I'd really like to shag that Ziggy grin I don't want to sound sexist or anything but he's a prime bit of meat. chloe

sexist and discriminatory hetrosexualism is banned from these forums....

woofters lesbos and perverts only... devil

So, when i led you down the wine cellar by your collar and lead, groomed you, patted you, rolled you over and gave you a tummy rub. Listened to you whine and howl when i made you jump through hoops that was 'normal' too? bigshock

THAT Banana !

Heard about the two lesbians at the greengrocers ?

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

fully understand hookster but that's subjective and one persons opinion...sliding doors comes into play....had your dad not overheard you and had your friend not sadly died you'd probably both still be at it with the banter...

Exactly my point Unc, I detest the word because it reminds me of a bloody good hiding, not just for anti-racist reasons!!! But also because my mate didn't like it.

As you say, if he was still around we would probably still be at it!!!!