Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

mobile fone pests

why do people leave messages on mobiles....?

quite obviously if you don't get an answer the person you are ringing is busy....quite obviously they can see the missed call and if they WANT to... will ring you back......a missed call is one ringing session but a message sparks off a hundred 121's....

to anyone who has my number....if I don't answer I am fckn busy and if I WANT to I will ring you back...

don't leave a fckn message... grin

I don't have your number, but after reading how you feel about it, I wouldn't leave a message. grin

I have to agree with you, though. I can easily see who I didn't get to talk to, simply by looking at missed calls. But to have to listen to a voice mail from someone who was a wrong number to begin with is annoying. I don't have the option of getting rid of a voice mail without listening to it. Grrr.

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
I thought you meant Alchoholics Anonymous, when you said AA.
I'm a member of AA, I haven't stopped drinking.........I just drink under an assumed name! laugh

I did. I've driven many a good man to drink. Mainly cos they are too tight to pay for a taxi! grin