Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

pre season

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
In all seriousness, a game against Brimmo may be a good idea. Thie would help to improve relations between the two clubs. Maybe we could get a BBQ going and the two clubs could make some extra cash too.

Yeah the 6 Brimmo fans would really push the gate up & I imagine the football would be a spectacle to behold!! biglaugh

Like the idea of the BBQ though!

Originally Posted By: Gazza
In all seriousness, a game against Brimmo may be a good idea. Thie would help to improve relations between the two clubs. Maybe we could get a BBQ going and the two clubs could make some extra cash too.

Yeah the 6 Brimmo fans would really push the gate up & I imagine the football would be a spectacle to behold!! biglaugh

If we do play Brimmo, then I vote that it is an away game so the few staff who spend each home game working, rather than watching all the game, will get to have an afternoon or evening off.

Originally Posted By: andyetfc

If we do play Brimmo, then I vote that it is an away game so the few staff who spend each home game working, rather than watching all the game, will get to have an afternoon or evening off.

Myself,Safety Officer & Jess second that idea Andy

evil2

Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader

evil2

The Golden Triangle third the idea!

Originally Posted By: Arkwright
Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader

evil2

The Golden Triangle third the idea!

No gate no income!

Originally Posted By: Sponsor of Beer
The pitch management plan says there's room at Brimmo.

Not forgetting the Brimmo Under 8s, 9s, 10s, 11s, 12s, 13s, etc and the odd game whenever anyone else fancies playing on the main pitch!

So how many games will be played on the main pitch during a 7 day period?

ETFC - Saturday
BRFC/ETFC - Midweek
BRFC - Saturday
ETFC Ladies - Sunday
Anybody else on a regular basis?

I think the 7th is a re-arranged date from an earlier one that was lost to the ongoing pitch repair work. I think Brimmo's season starts on the folowing Saturday, and they have doubts about whether it fits their pre-season needs at that point.

Perhaps we could hold the date and get a Capital League game out of the way!