Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dismembered

"7th June 2007

Members' Meeting

ENFIELD TOWN FC SUPPORTERS SOCIETY LTD NOTICE OF MEMBERS MEETING

LOUNGE BAR, BRIMSDOWN SPORTS AND SOCIAL CLUB

TUESDAY 19th JUNE 2007 7.45pm for 8.00pm start

The purpose of the meeting is to update members on discussions with BSSC and the Council concerning a new lease at Brimsdown. Jim Chandler will also discuss plans for the coming season.

AGENDA

Introductions

Update on lease at Brimsdown

Date of AGM

Sponsorship Issues

Playing Issues – Jim Chandler

Any Other Business

YOU MUST BE A CURRENT MEMBER TO ATTEND BUT YOU CAN JOIN ON THE NIGHT."

Once I saw this on the ETFC website I have been waiting patiently for my notification to arrive (which should be 14 days before the meeting). Did anyone actually receive their notification on the 5th June?

Originally Posted By: The Invisible Man
Arrived today.

I'm not really clear about the options on the consultation thing though. Obvously I don't want to put these up on an open forum, but how do the 3rd and 5th options relate to each other, and to the 2nd item on the agenda?

If members do not put down the first option on their consultation return as 'number one' in their order of priority, then we may as well not start the season!

I’ve received my copy and I’ve sent my consultation preferences back.

I agree with Invis that the individual opinions of Town fans should really be kept private and not aired on this forum. If the responses are influenced by postings on here then the result won’t give an accurate reflection of the true feelings and immediate ambitions that loyal supporters have for the club.

Originally Posted By: andyetfc
Originally Posted By: The Invisible Man
Arrived today.

I'm not really clear about the options on the consultation thing though. Obvously I don't want to put these up on an open forum, but how do the 3rd and 5th options relate to each other, and to the 2nd item on the agenda?

If members do not put down the first option on their consultation return as 'number one' in their order of priority, then we may as well not start the season!

I look forward to receiving my letter then this sounds interesting! Is it Single transferable voting then a la French elections?