Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WHOS GOT WHO THIS SATURDAY??

Home to Grantham but I'm not hoping for much. As well as well played against Enfield, I'm sorry, too many mistakes in the last 15 minutes and the score was 3-2 and Enfield were pushing for a third.<P>If Billericay wish to do well in anything this season, they have got to start killing teams off.

We're at home to Sutton. What's the betting on a draw followed by another defeat at their place.<P>... Just imagine playing your bogey team three times in eight days (our current all time record against Sutton is p 6 w 0 d 2 l 4 - and they beat the old league side 3 - 0 in a cup shock years ago). <P>Why couldn't we have drawn someone like Canvey wink.gif" border="0

We're travelling to Burton Albion. frown.gif" border="0 <P>It's been a nice Cup run so far, we'll just wait for the Vase instead. smile.gif" border="0<p>[ 12 October 2001: This message was edited by: Clive Rogers ]

Nice to see a local team on the thread. Good old Berko, managed by ex-Chesham Legend Steve Bateman, good luck lads.<P>I imagine that within the next 5 seasons we'll get Steve Bateman as manager at some stage. We go through managers like no one's business and he is always welcome at the Meadow with open arms smile.gif" border="0