Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ours, that ilford have had a reprieve froilford fc

The Slayer

i ave on the ol grapevine inthe last couple of hours, that ilford fc, have had a reprieve, from relegation.

this is due to hayes and yeading mergering.

it not confimed yet, but townies will love another trip to the wonderful ilford ground.

oh, i am laughing

nosh nosh

Yet again another example of rewarding failure instead of success and ambition. Whenever there is a case like this, an extra club from the level below should be promoted, not a relegation placed club reprieved. I just don't understand the mentality of the badge and blazer boys.

Slayer, are you are old friend from Basildon and Southend?

Originally Posted By: The Slayer
i ave on the ol grapevine inthe last couple of hours, that ilford fc, have had a reprieve, from relegation.

this is due to hayes and yeading mergering.

It appears to be because Enfield have folded according to another.

Breaking News 9pm: Darts switch to Ryman One North

Monday, 18 June 2007

Sittingbourne secretary Mr John Pitts has just sent a text message to http://www.kentishfootball.co.uk from the Ryman League Annual General Meeting, stating that Dartford have switched to Division One North.

Surrey side Molesey were expected to switch from Ryman League Division One South to North, but it will be the Darts that make the switch instead.

The move will surely make Tony Burman’s side favourites to land the title, as they will not be playing any Kent derbies next season.

Originally Posted By: andyetfc
Dartford in and Molesey out according to other threads on the Ryman League fans forum.

Bad news. By my reckoning that makes Town second favourites for the Champions spot next season. I bet we end up in the play-offs again. Dartford are surley going to be a force next season. At least it will bring a new stadium for most of us to visit.

Originally Posted By: andyetfc
Hang on a minute.

Team with a new ground, team with money = promotion contenders without a ball being kicked?

Agree!

I remember we were in the same catagory when we started life off in the esl, apparantly we were the ones with the biggest budget and a large following but took us a few seasons to get promoted.