Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Aplologies!

Firstly on a serious note I would like to apologise for behaviour of the firm last night! It was going far to far!

However, I laugh to myself everytime I come on this board and see faceless people hurling accusations at EFM. It needs to be made clear that:

EFM ARE NOT TROUBLEMAKERS!

Those at the game last night would have realised that Simon's dismisal led to more people than just solely EFM pitchside voicing their anger at the referee! Coins were even thrown by one supporter not even associated with 'the firm'(?)(the person will remain annonymous)!

I feel proud to be a fellow supported of the likes a certain Observer reporter who shows his loyalty to the club by shouting at a cheated Rob Smith as he was leaving the field:

'Keep your mouth shut next time!'

I wish I was as passionate as the likes of him!

I am sorry for all the noise that we make, I sorry that we travel to every away game and attend all at home and I am extremely sorry for being City 'till I die!<p> -Trev Eng. -I thought that as a group we stuck together! They won't ban you before they ban anyone else! Most of us are all through and through Saints fans except for one that supports Wolves!<p>-AFF -Thankyou for your support! You appear to be one of the only ones that realise that WE ARE NOT HOLLIGANS! <p> p.s I am sorry if people think we are bigger than the club! T***s!

I don't really have a great deal more to add to what I said earlier, so I'll keep it brief:<p>As well you know, I'm not a great one for the "more loyal than you" argument. Don't try to deflect this debate away from what happened last night - my point is much as AFF mentioned elsewhere. I'm not prepared under any circumstances to get myslf banned from Clarence Park after 20 odd because of the behaviour of a couple of people. <p>You should know more than anyone else the amount of time I've put into EFM over the last few months or so. There are numerous reasons that I could ponder over why you posted what you posted when you posted it. Quite frankly, though, I can't be bothered.

I think you miss understand me Ian! I, like all others that play for EFM, are more than grateful for the hardwork you put into the team to stop it being a shambles!

My point was: The throwing of objects onto the pitch is wrong and goes beyond a joke where EFM are concerned! However, I feel that people are far too quick to lob allegations in the EFM direction, who are NOT Hooligans! It was not a dig at you when I said you were not passionate towards City because you support Wanderers!

No offence meant towards you whatsoever mate!

I just get the feeling that some at this club are more bothered about banishing any banter, any singing (that encourages the players)and therefore EFM (us!)from the ground!