Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bliar Appreciation Thread

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
I like Tony Blair......when you compare him to the dour Gordon Brown, he's wonderful !

Does Matron know you're out and about, Greg ?

I wish they'd both just feck off !

Originally Posted By: Big J R
Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
I like Tony Blair......when you compare him to the dour Gordon Brown, he's wonderful !

Does Matron know you're out and about, Greg ?

I wish they'd both just feck off !

Wait till the tightly contested election of May 2008, which may see wishy-washy eco-Dave elected...a watered down version of Blair !!!

Bad times ahead, only getting worse yay

How can Scotland continuously be so generous? Free University education again, a lot more free drugs via the NHS, etc.

The problem we've got at the moment in British politics is the main rival to Blown, 'Dave', has decided that the best way to gain power is to nuzzle up further into the middle ground - with Blown.

His plan for new Grammar schools, I thought, was a jolly good one but the cronies around him said it wasn't a vote winner.

This country is crying out for someone different and what have we got? A weak-willed, mumbling, short-sighted fool.

And people wonder why so few are voting now. It's disgraceful.

I am a great admirer of the african practice of the mass slaughter of pinko political losers...it was introduced to their colonial shores by george and victoria.. grin

cameron is a tory and as such is rightly manipulated by the land owning gentry who are the real rulers of this once great country of ours before rif raf and council dwlling scum found an illiterate little britain voice....... grin

the bloodlines of marlborough and wellington and cardigan and westminster rule this country properly and will..when re-elected...restore the natural rule of law and order...wealth for the strongest and povery for the weakest and banish all these sandal wearing bearded pinko pr1cks from our forums.....

and get rid of the pimps gangsters and freeloaders from eastern europe and shores beyond....

manning would have made an excellent 1st minister... grin