Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Save Kingstonian FC

Kingstonian have been in administration for much of the season.<p>Now, just when we thought it couldn't get any worse, Ron Noades and Brentford Football Club have come up with an offer to buy the club, solely so he can liquidise us and use our (small) ground to house Brentford. This is all supposedly until he can build a new ground in Brentford - but we all know this is his way of cashing in on a housing development on the Brentford ground, then cutting and running. He'll kill us and he'll kill Brentford.<p>There's another bid on the table. A consortium of Kingstonian fans. It's not quite as much money, but it would keep the club alive. But Barclays Bank and the administrators (Begbies Traynor) don't give a toss about this. They get their full pound of flesh from the Brentford deal - and sod our club, which has existed in name since 1919, and in spirit since 1885.<p>There's a downloadable petition organised by a local councillor at:

www.kingstonian.net<p>You can also visit the forum and let our fans know your on our side.<p>If any St Albans fans can see their way clear to print a handful out and collect us some signatures, I'd be grateful. If you could return them to the address at the bottom of the form before we're destroyed, it would help our fight to get the Council on side.<p>Thanks,

Rob

Come on you K's

F**k the bastards who'd kill our clubs

Before I go writing blank cheques, can I make a point. Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't it one of the Kingstonian fans (Table-One.com) who went on the EFM website and said something along the lines of 'the sooner you go bust the better?'<p>Only asking.

f f s its league... L E A G U E !!! not difficult surely, just look in any newspaper under "league tables" etc, or in a certain book called a dictionary. Once more for clarification I hear you all shout ................

L E A G U E !!!!

there, got it off my chest at last grin.gif" border="0 grin.gif" border="0 grin.gif" border="0

Author Table-One.com

E-mail table1_uk@yahoo.co.uk

Date Wednesday, February 06, 2002 12:25 GMT

Subject: Its a shame

Message: Its a shame that you muppets won't be visiting kingston in march, so do the world a favour and hurry up and go bust <p>I thought I'd copy and paste the message from Table-One, so that you could all see it for yourselves... Let's hope that we can be a bit more gracious towards them than they were towards us during our sticky patch. Good luck with your fight, Kingston... being close to extinction really isn't very nice, is it?