Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Sally James Appreciation Thread

Loosely - Yes I can just picture you alone in your bedroom at home in the early 80's!

Try not to will you Rhodes? Being the object of your desire makes me feel dirty.

Loosely - Go on admit it, I bet it was like something similar to that scene in Quadrophenia where Phil Daniels pleasured himself in his bedroom over some pictures of scantily clad women

Loosely - Go on admit it, I bet it was like something similar to that scene in Quadrophenia where Phil Daniels pleasured himself in his bedroom over some pictures of scantily clad women

Please stop Rhodes, I can't bear the thought of you w anking off to these images in your head.

Loosely - I can just imagine what you were like when you were in your mid to late teens which would have been around the time, in the early 80's, when Kids In America, Chequered Love, Cambodia, View From A Bridge and Water On Glass were released, I bet it wasn't a pretty sight!

I was eighteen in 1980 Rhodes, will you stop obsessing over your images of me in my bedroom. I have to tell you that you are coming across as a complete nonce and quite frankly it's no surprise.

I've hit a raw nerve haven't I, yes you were eighteen in 1980, that's exactly my point, obsessing over images of Kim Wilde who I never thought was anything to write home about

I've hit a raw nerve haven't I, yes you were eighteen in 1980, that's exactly my point, obsessing over images of Kim Wilde who I never thought was anything to write home about

I went to watch Kim's old man perform in a local boozer about fifty years ago. Much to my surprise he was actually very good. I don't know if Kim was any good as a singer, but she has turned out to be a very talented garden designer.

I saw her at the Quo Festival last year, and she is past her best. Totally out of place at a rock concert, Lord only knows why she was invited (something to do with her dad writing Ice in The Sun for Quo all them years ago?)

That said, Roy Wood and Status Quo weren't that good either. I've heard that Boney M and Bonnie Tyler are supporting Quo this winter on their UK tour... I despair!

I saw her at the Quo Festival last year, and she is past her best. Totally out of place at a rock concert, Lord only knows why she was invited (something to do with her dad writing Ice in The Sun for Quo all them years ago?)

That said, Roy Wood and Status Quo weren't that good either. I've heard that Boney M and Bonnie Tyler are supporting Quo this winter on their UK tour... I despair!

Kim was never at her best live, she always suffered very badly from nerves which she always admitted to. Wouldn't have thought her voice had improved with age either, not many performers do probably. She's still got "it" though!

Kim was never at her best live, she always suffered very badly from nerves which she always admitted to. Wouldn't have thought her voice had improved with age either, not many performers do probably. She's still got "it" though!

In the 60s all of the top acts used to come to Romford to play live, and most of them was rubbish and used to get booed off stage or have things thrown at them. The worse acts ever was the Walker Brothers, the Animals, and Hermans Hermits. Some of the best acts was Judith Durham (the Seekers), the Springfields with the incomparable Dusty, and Dagenhams finest Sandie Shaw.

but she has turned out to be a very talented garden designer.

Yes, that says it all, Kim Wilde was always like a duck out of water in the music business wasn't she