Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Club Fundraising

What does everyone think if us fans could organise a game against the first team to help raise money for the club, and to show them how to really play football!!! If we all, fans and players put some money in and advertise it could be a ggod earner! What do people think?

from the previous "efforts" at a supporters team, I don't think JC would let his players anywhere near them, and the supporters team would not get anywhere near even the slowest of players.

as for raising money, I am not sure anyone apart fromthe real diehard supporters would pay.

how about the supporters getting a 6 a side team together and playing in the local league?

Originally Posted By: Duke of York
Here's another good earner that works well at York City. The club invites fans to attend when the players meet for the official squad picture. For a fee of between £25.00 and £50.00 fans can be included in the line-up for their own unique souvenir.

For our lot it would have to be 25p or 50p!!!!!!

evil2

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
How about a team of 'supporters/management/and a few players' Verses the ETFC Ladies team.

Now that could be fun to watch, there is no way that I would even consider playing against the Ladies team!! laugh