Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A further friendly??

Barking's ground is in Mayesbrook Park next door to my old university campus so I know the area well although have never seen a match at Barking.

Looking forward to going back there.

Originally Posted By: blooming barmy bongo
just out of interest, how come no friendlies have been posted on this site and also the main site mentions the fixtures but nothing about them on the front page, i for one would not of known about them, so how are the general public going to know!!

do you mean on the canveyislandfc.com home page?

I think he means both. I know they are listed on right hand side on the main site but maybe after the groundworks are out of the way they can be listed at the top of the page on the offical site. On here it needs a moderator to sticky them at the top of the page.

There`s still plenty of time before we have our first game and i guess more games to be announced so i`m sure more will be done to promote the games nearer the time.

Nice to know Peter Taylor hasn`t forgot us! grin

Relaxing Saturday in the sun at Clacton drinkies

It will be interesting to see how we match up to Met Police,Croydon and Dartford from Ryman South.

Isn`t Maldon`s old manager at Tiptree now?

Add in Southend and East Thurrock and i think that`s a great list of friendlies.

Clacton away should be a great laugh. Hopefully we can organise a coach and have a bit of a 'beano' up there.

Shame the Tiptree game is not away. I know someone who used to live virtually next door to their ground. wink

Originally Posted By: Paula
Cant wait now yay
I need football (and beer) lol

Clacton should be a good day out - i'll rally the troops!!

Coach has been booked (with toilet beer) for this one! Leaves Park Lane @ 10.30 to arrive at Clacton for around 12pm. Coach will drop us off at the seaside and then take us to the ground nearer kick off, leaving a couple of hours for a few of drinks by the sea brille008

£10 all seats, bookings to be taken soon.

Top man Glenn. Sounds like it's going to be a 'Jolly Boys Outing'!!