Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

No Men Allowed

There is nothing gay about you cantos.. you are far too much of a hound dog to even pretend. Be off with you now..

I know what you mean Bitch. Chips, mushy peas and gravy has to be second only to black pudding when it comes to nasty tasting food.

I've only had that combination once, on my first trip over there. It was enough for me even though I could only gag down a few bites of it. Hubby loves it and misses it dearly, because he can't get it here.

It is nice to not have to put up with their belching and scratching and stories of who is the hottest woman alive. wink

Yes we do. It is a good thing SOME of us know there is more to life than what they think there is. As far as they can think, the only things that matter are beer, food and babes.

I suppose if we ignore them when they come in here, they might eventually give up.

We can try Moo, as it is attention seeking. I'd like to say they'd grow out of it, but i've never seen hard evidence of this. smile

I think we should have a nice glass of wine, some canapes and discuss the merits of the Dolce & Gabbana campaign. It must have been produced and directed by a woman grin