Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

more PC madness

smokers to be banned from adopting and fostering children...under a new white paper being prepared by social services and due to hit parliament before the summer recess...

next up smokers will be forced into mandatory infertility...

its all going to end in tears I tell thee...a totalitarian nanny state with enforced labotomies for dissenters..

only one answer I am afraid to say...bolt

Surely it's only right and proper that prospective parents are given a check up before they start the adoption process.

There will be an essential requirements list and a desirable requirements list....non smokers desirable, for the child's health..

that's my reasoning...bolt

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
Surely it's only right and proper that prospective parents are given a check up before they start the adoption process.

There will be an essential requirements list and a desirable requirements list....non smokers desirable, for the child's health..

that's my reasoning...bolt

and not unreasonable in its context but then again we have to advance that care and consideration for the child do we not...no drinking allowed...no swearing...no rows or arguments in the household....no veggies grin so the child gets a staple diet...

do we deem smoking to be more harmful than drinking...?

the medical reports on deaths related to both habits suggest differently...

surely you can see where its going too...

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

do we deem smoking to be more harmful than drinking...?

no

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

surely you can see where its going too...

at the end of the day, I hope these decisions are taken by a person rather than an computer...with every black and white rule/guideline that is reported by the press, there is always a grey area that is worked on in practice...

In my job, we have strict policies, rules, etc, etc..but day to day decisions are taken without the need to stick to every rule, as long as the "rules" are considered

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Drinking and smoking are both bad for you. They give me the most pleasure in life! Don't take them away from me!!! bigcry

I feel a debate coming on..... chloe

If it's a big one, is it a...............

Mass De....... grinarse