Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

the f a cup. draw.

The Slayer

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
Originally Posted By: Man From Mars
How typical of you Mr Crappy ,You never cease to amaze me with your usual Cliquey bile , Just remember my old son thats there's 90 mins in a game of football & remember that old footie saying WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND . NOBHEAD.

You really are a first class ar$ehole MFM. You clearly have little or no concept of my point. Seeing as you are a raving leftie, I am surprised that you would condone any businessman writing off a company's debts and carrying on as though nothing has happened.
Oh I understand your concept Mr Trappy its called kicking a bloke when hes down, Perhaps if you poeple have financial problems some day I might also demand a 10 point deduction for you lot . But then again I'm a gentleman and wouldn't do that because I have a brain inside my skull Mr Trappy, not like you eh mate. Oh by the way this raving leftie has been campaigning to save retired greyhounds this week assisting Annette Crosbie's people . As a member of the league against cruel sports and animal cruelty I was glad to help out . I'll wager your the sort of bloke that dont give a monkeys eh mate.

Originally Posted By: Sponsor of Beer
Originally Posted By: Man From Mars
How typical of you Mr Crappy ,You never cease to amaze me with your usual Cliquey bile , Just remember my old son thats there's 90 mins in a game of football & remember that old footie saying WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND . NOBHEAD.

And your point is?
Sponsor of beer Read the above reply to Mr Happy .It replies to you too my old son. Swings & Roundabouts eh mate.

My point exactly MfM. Mr H simply agreed with a pretty reasonable comment on my part, and he got your abuse. Pay more attention next time, please!

The discussion wasn't about swings or roundabouts. It was about EFC (2007) supporters wanting it both ways, ie no liabilities yet all the history. No doubt, you don't see a contradiction there.

Quote:
Oh by the way this raving leftie has been campaigning to save retired greyhounds this week assisting Annette Crosbie's people . As a member of the league against cruel sports and animal cruelty I was glad to help out . I'll wager your the sort of bloke that dont give a monkeys eh mate.

I'm sure Happy does care about those sort of things,but unlike some,he is busy working fulltime and paying money into the tax system.And in turn,helping to subsidise many social projects and schemes.Some of which you no doubt make good use of.So you should be gratfull for all the people like him,because as a result,it allows people like yourself free to pursue your worthy causes.

Originally Posted By: Duke of York
Some might say 'EFC (1893)' is misleading. It could be considered inappropriate for a newly formed club as the '1893' element has no relevance. Maybe the club should be called 'Enfield (2007)'.

So why are we called Enfield Town, we dont play in Enfield Town do we? how misleading is that? Therefore the "Town" element has no relevance. Maybe we should be called Brimsdown Athletic!

I could call you Duke of Kent, but thats not your name so I dont, so on that principal therefore, we call them Enfield (1893) as that is the name of their club.

Weather you agree or disagree with what they have done/doing, give the people involved some respect for their hard work in trying to achieve their goal.

Originally Posted By: Sponsor of Beer
I think I prefer EFC (June 2007), as its vintage.

If I was to order a pint of Kronenburg 1664 later today I wouldn't expect the beer to be the best part of 350 years old, would I?

Im sure they would prefer to call you a few diffrent names too, but maybe they are a little more mature!

Also I doubt very much that an old soak like you would worry about the age of any alcoholic drink!!