Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Don't you think.....

Originally Posted By: Westie
... today is going quicker than yesterday?

Yesterday seemed such a long day. smile

Today being the tomorrow of yesterday, and the old today being the yesterday of this today, I found that yesterday's today went moderately quickly, however today's today (yesterday's tomorrow) is going quite slowly. Hoping that today's (that would be this today, in case you're confused) tomorrow will go a lot quicker, having to look after the grandkids. devil

Originally Posted By: Bitch
After that can somebody call time on today please!!! biglaugh

"TIME LADIES & GENTLEMEN, PLEASE !!!!!!!!!"

bolt

Originally Posted By: Moo
I know films are not real. I was pointing out that the phone number I was given was a fake, and therefore I can't call him and shout out that lovely message about the pub closing. wink

Don't let them try and bully you Moo. Us gals need to stick together on here. They are always trying to take advantage smile

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Originally Posted By: Moo
I know films are not real. I was pointing out that the phone number I was given was a fake, and therefore I can't call him and shout out that lovely message about the pub closing. wink

Don't let them try and bully you Moo. Us gals need to stick together on here. They are always trying to take advantage smile

I didn't know we had to take it..........I thought you gave it! laugh