Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

and yes.... I was the great persuader

persuading the fools around town

I was not you see

what I pretended to be

my term in office was that of a clown

and so the arch liar blair has 5 minutes left in office..he shall be remembered for much bad but specifically for

selling his country out over europe and acting AGAINST an overwhelming public referendum

lying over weapons of mass destruction and sending 1000 of our british boys to their deaths whilst protecting his own drunken kids

destroying the heriditary peers and replacing them with scum from council estates and commonwealth countries..

covering up the raising of party funds by selling titles...

allowing the hard left to take control of local government whilst leaving him and his round table to do as they liked...

raising taxes by 20%

increasing immigration by 6 million half of them illegal

allowing violent crime to increase by 25%

a sad and sorry era in british politics has thankfully come to an end...now lets see what brown is made of...

Originally Posted By: Hookey
I would commend him for bringing "peace" to Northern Ireland, but I wonder whether that was because of him, or in spite of him!!!

The only people who could bring peace to NI were the people of NI. Bliar was just there as a poser trying to cash in some political Kudos, as usual, it was just Grandstanding.

And don't think Brown will be any better - he's already started with the same red lines nonsense over the EU "Constitution" - hasn't got the political guts to face a referendum, and will do his usual McCavity disappearing routine when the going gets tough.

Strange he didn't offer Alex Salmond a cabinet post! Brown and Bliar have done everything else to help the Scots Nats - devolution, continued the cash flow, in return for some votes to keep the English in order!

And by the way Brown, where have our pensions gone? Notice your's and Bliars don't seem to show any signs of damage or corruption.

STOP or this will become the longest post!

I am a great believer that September 11th had more to do with peace in NI than anything Blair had done.

Americas sudden realisation of what terrorists can do had changed the perception of the NI conflict.

A lot of terrorist groups went quiet after 9/11 including ETA as none of them wanted to be tarred with the same brush.

Originally Posted By: cantos
I am a great believer that September 11th had more to do with peace in NI than anything Blair had done.

Americas sudden realisation of what terrorists can do had changed the perception of the NI conflict.

A lot of terrorist groups went quiet after 9/11 including ETA as none of them wanted to be tarred with the same brush.

Couldn't have said it better myself fella, although I have tried a couple of times.

Not getting too political party-wise on this, but John Major got the ball rolling, and probably the greatest Parliamentarian who got the peace pact moving forward was the late great Mo Mowlem. Look how Tony Bliar treated her. He took the Kudos and got her to make the tea.

That speaks voulumes !